WTB Commodore 64 or Family BASIC

Started by petik1, November 27, 2010, 11:09:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

petik1

Quote from: Xious on March 18, 2011, 11:18:13 am
Can you give further details on the rare Atari games that you want to buy?

I have some Advantage oysticks, Tengen games, and a lot of your list if you're still looking.  :bomb:

Anything unusual or uncommon, really. PM  me with what you have and we'll go from there.

petik1

Bumping. I put prices on the things I'm selling, and added my iPod touch. If anyone has an SNES Game Doctor, I will love you forever if you sell it.

ericj

You can find a SNES copier at gamedoctorhk.com, or even on eBay...

Since there are the PowerPak and Everdrive flash carts, the old copiers that use floppies are pretty obsolete.

petik1

Quote from: ericj on March 28, 2011, 05:02:55 pm
You can find a SNES copier at gamedoctorhk.com, or even on eBay...

Since there are the PowerPak and Everdrive flash carts, the old copiers that use floppies are pretty obsolete.

1. I know, I have my eye on one on eBay, I just like to deal with forum members first.
2. It's for the novelty, really. Plus, I can distribute physical floppies of my ROM hack... to everyone who has a Game Doctor...and wants a ROM hack...and will buy it.... Forget that idea.

Dante Vale

I do have a boxed game copier. I need to dig it out first.

tonev

I have a busted board if you want i can send it to you or only the connector... how much are you giving for it?
I am back everyone :)

petik1

July 05, 2011, 11:41:47 am #21 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 04:44:25 am by petik1
Bump. Currently looking for any Asian, Hong Kong, Korean version NES games, or PAL Metroid.

I'd also like to know if anyone is willing to sell and NES test cart. I don't have the money,, but I'd like to locate it now.

petik1

Xious

Hmm... Which do you want at present? I have both 'Family BASIC' and C64 systems available as follows:

Family BASIC (Boxed/Complete)
Family BASIC (Boxed/Complete); low-grade box
Family BASIC (Keyboard-and-cassette/cartridge)
Family BASIC (KB Only)
Famicom Data Recorded (Boxed/Complete)
HUDSON Family Basic Book & Tape Set (Boxed/Complete)
---
Commodore 64 (NOS)
Commodore 64 (Boxed/Complete)
Commodore 64 (Boxed/Low-Grade Box)
Commodore 64 (Loose System)
Commodore 64c (NOS)
Commodore 64c (Boxed/Complete)
Commodore 64c (Boxed/Low-Grade Box)
Commodore 64c (Loose System)
Commodore 128 (Boxed/Complete)
Commodore 128 (Loose System)
Commodore 128DCR (loose System)
Commodore SX-64 (Loose System)
Commodore DX-64 (Converted, Loose System)
Commodore 1541 Disk Drive (NOS)
Commodore 1541 Disk Drive (Boxed/Complete)
Commodore 1541 Disk Drive (Loose)
Commodore 1541-II Disk Drive (Loose)
Commodore 1571 Disk Drive (Boxed/Complete)
Commodore 1571 Disk Drive (Loose)
JiffyDOS Systems -- May be available.
FastLoad cartridges available.
Games, available on request: Too many to list and they aren't photographed--yet. Most are in storage crates 5m off the ground.
--
Additionally:
VIC-20/VC-20 Systems and Drives, etc. Tape drives too.
Atari 400.800/XL/XE Systems, hardware and software/games.
Apple II Systems, hardware and software/games.Just about every oersonal computer system and video game system known to man, from 1976 to 1996, plus vintage radio, television, audio and video equipment.
Etc., etc..

I'm slowly catching up on everything, and I expect to be in full throttle during Nov & Dec.  :bomb:

petik1

How much would you charge for a loose C=64. loose 1571, and Family BASIC Keyboard only?