famiac

Started by UglyJoe, January 15, 2011, 03:44:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Parodius Duh

+1 for an awesome trader!  :star: :star: :star: :star:

MasterDisk

+1 awessome trader.  ;D

sconley666

Great seller.  Shipped fast and even offered to refund money if the game didn't work when I got it.  Thanks dude! :)
Also sconley666 on NintendoAge

nintendodork

+1!

He replaced the battery in my Crystal version for a very reasonable cost and made sure I got my money's worth. Thanks again, man! :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

senseiman

+1

Great buyer and a nice guy to deal with!! ;D

manuel

+1

Good guy to deal with!

MasterDisk

+1 Fast payement, smooth communication

Overall perfect transaction (as always)  ;D

manuel

petsematary

Positive.

Purchased a Holy Diver prototype PCB from famiac. Quick to ship, game arrived working without issue. Thanks!

DDCecil

+1

Bought Time Zone for FC from him and it came very fast!

onoborisan

+1
Game condition better than expected, shipped very quickly, packaged well, and at a good price.

Nesmaniac

Just got the famicom and game & great condition and packaging. Super fast shipping & I could not be happier :) Thanks.

Retrospectives

Got in touch regarding the DK3 X1 dumping project. Time passed but we continue keep in touch. Did some trades recently (among others, I got the original now dumped DK3 floppy). Continue talking on SNS and now consider to be a friend! Hope to see you in Japan and let's go to find that machine so that we can get discounts  ;D

Anyway, highly trusted trader and good person. No compaints whatsoever! All good! Thank you so much!  :)

DaGameNerd

Bought 2 FDS reproduction disks from him, transaction went smoothly and both carts work just fine  :)

A+ sale

BonBon

+1 bought FDS port exciting basketball from me.