March 28, 2024, 07:37:58 am

scaryice

Started by UglyJoe, January 15, 2011, 07:00:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

Feedback imported from the old Feedback thread.
Type: Positive

+1

senseiman

+1

Good buyer.  Sold him a copy of Crisis Force. 

senseiman

+1  From me again.

Great buyer, always very nice to deal with!

manuel

pwnocchio

nailed it. Came quickly, packaged well. Hope to do business again!

UglyJoe

Sold me 4 games for $14.  Shipped out quickly and arrived quickly!  +1  :star:

fcgamer

Gotta rate him negative.  He posted some items for trade on Nintendo Age, I responded with an offer for some items he was missing from his collection.  He initially thought the deal was okay, then silence for a few days, then declined.  Nothing wrong with that, in my book, just time to add more to the trade or alter it to make it suitable for both parties.  But after sending multiple messages to the bloke, never heard anything, other than a message from him saying how he was not willing to discuss famicom full set collecting with me.  

I've tried to make trades with scaryice before, and with similar results.  Not sure why the bloke has been so rude with me, I even asked him directly and he said there was no beef, but I am just sick of his terrible attitude.  If you post items for sale / trade, at least be courteous enough to respond to the messages.  I know sometimes I can be slow at responding, due to a busy life, but I still try to answer every message I receive.  

I hate dealing with rude people, who waste my time, who act like general assholes.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com