March 28, 2024, 10:19:43 pm

StJackie

Started by UglyJoe, February 18, 2011, 10:13:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

+1

Got my games today.  Well packaged and in great shape.  Also got an unexpected bonus game!  Took Fedex only 3 days to get them from Tokyo to New Jersey!

hikabi

got my game dragon buster II CIB yesterday

Great packaging

Box,manuel,game cart everything looks brand new awesome!

Thanks +1

L___E___T

+1 for a superb transaction - very happy and recommended!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MachineAres

Bought 2 Super Famicom games from him, both were shipped pretty quickly and got here in good condition, would definitely recommend dealing with him!

granado_jake

Got Gimmick! today.  Packed incredibly well and super fast shipping, Thanks!

Duke.Togo

+1

Excellent seller, fantastic packing and FAST shipping. Highly recommended!

famifan

+1

got 2 kunio-kun carts with very reasonable costs. Items came well packaged with cardboard and bobble wrap. Thanks for fast shipping and reasonable shipping costs. Hope to dealing with him again. Highly recommended and trusted seller! Thanks!

wholesalewatch648

+1 Well packed great game thank you
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

jack of all trades

+1

Very good packaging and reasonable shipping rates  ;D

loganmills

Got my games in a reasonable amount of time, packaged really nicely. Would definitely buy from again!!

engel762

Bought a few things from StJackie, was a pleasure to deal with, and made things right after a FedEx snafu.  +1 for sure!

nerdynebraskan

Bought four FC carts off of him. Very pleased. Would buy from again.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

Nightstar699

+1 Wonderful seller, the games were sent quickly and they arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much for helping me finally get these!
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

catbus

+1
Excellent job of packaging for shipping and games arrived quickly and intact. Thanks!

wholesalewatch648

+1 great deal well packed thanks again
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.