I made smileys for FW what do you think? NNEED OPINION

Started by tonev, February 01, 2011, 06:45:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tonev

I made smileys for FW what do you think? ( they are animated too )
There is no problem using them in the forum :)

:) If you want to use them in the forum but you want me to change anything it is ok for me to do it :)
I am back everyone :)

manuel

Xious

There're pretty neat; the only issue, is that like some of the sprite-rips I posted, they're too tall for the required spec. (UglyJoe said the max height is ~25px...save a few exceptions.)

If you shrink the Disk-kun image around its face (keeping the face large, but the Disk-kun body smaller, they could easily replace the normal faces. You might want to post-merge this with the rest of the smileys thread though. It''d be easier to keep track of it all in one place.  :bomb:

tonev

Well now they are 28px will make them smaller :) and will let the forum users decide what to use :)

Edit:
Here are some examples ( btw will fix the legs :) )

Edit2:
Is this better?

UglyJoe

Those are pretty awesome, but, like Xious mentioned, I don't really want to have many smileys taller than 25px.  And even 25px is kinda tall.  For the standard smileys, which are more likely to be used mid-paragraph, the height right now is only 15px (except for that "confused" one). 

The newer ones that you posted are better (at 21px height), but even then I'm not sure how they'd look if they replaced all of the regular smileys. 

I guess I'll leave it up to the forum users to decide if they'd rather have the smaller Disk-kun smileys rather than the standard smileys.

jpx72

I think they're awesome, they would make this forum even more special... But as UglyJoe said, can you ( tonev ) try to make them even smaller?

tonev

Well i try to make them EVEN smaller and see how it turns out :)

Edit:
Well here it is:

Tell me what do you think i think 18x18 is the best because it won't loose any detail :)

Edit2: Animated one

Jedi Master Baiter

Why not go off this?  :diskkun:

It's the same height:   :diskkun:

Just as examples:  

jpx72

I like Jedi's smileys better... Tonev's are too skinny in that height.

tonev

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。