Keyboard Famiclone that should look familiar.

Started by NintendoKing, May 04, 2010, 03:04:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomRetroGamer

My bad then, misunderstood the message as you wrote "you're" and not "he".

Btw, whoa Megaman's English is pretty messed up, he could've possible used a translator but we all know that Chinese to English translations don't work. My guess is that he knew a bit of English which is coarse but understandable.

an-cat-max

Nightstar699

Quote from: FamicomRetroGamer on May 05, 2010, 01:55:25 pm
My bad then, misunderstood the message as you wrote "you're" and not "he".

No problem.  ;) I'm not the best at wording stuff.

And also, Kira ripped off former member Famiac of 50 dollars. I wonder if Kira will speak up and tell his side.... probably not.  :-\
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

FamicomRetroGamer

If he paid via PayPal he could/can file a complain against him for stealing his money literally.

I'd be pretty pissed off if that happen to me.

nintendodork

IIRC, megaman hasn't been on since 2008, and was 13 then. kirayamoto said he was 15, so it would make sense.  Wow.  That's really...strange.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

ericj

I bet Kira joined right after megaman was first banned, too. Since megaman's profile is deleted, I don't have access to that info.

Marlon

Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

kirayamato

Quote from: FamicomRetroGamer on May 05, 2010, 11:43:29 am
He's a no good user neither seller.

Not trustable and so he shouldn't be able to make sells.

As stated before he's 15 years old (right?) at this age teens still don't take sales seriously, and actually play with the situation.

WRONG! now be quiet.

Sorry guys i believe "i ripped 2 people off" for a while. I got sent back to Asia by my parents a while ago cause of my international student crap got temporay expired. I still have the 2 items boxed with mailling address in the closet cause i didnt have time to send it out. I have to wait 2 more months to go back to canada. When im back i'll send the items to the owners. Sorry again everyone i was really busying with studies so i never really got a chance to reply you guys here, thus the internet speed is soo slow here.

megaman9477? you mean the photobucket account, what about him? he goes to my school, he's a grade lower than me, a friend of mine. He used to like gameboy and NES stuff but he quited i think. I was using his photobucket account cause that was in his house. But thanks to him he was the one who introduced me to famicoms.

btw: there is ALOT of weird famiclone here, i'll probebly buy some before i come back, i'll post some pictures up here soon.
gundam 4 ever !!!

ericj

While that may all be true, if you had time to log on here and grab the information for your eBay auction and sell something from Canada months after you stopped communication, you had time to send a PM and let us know about your situation.

Your explanation really set off my BS detector. No one really concentrates that much on studies. Besides, a lot of schoolwork requires the internet. Why you decided to not communicate before and are now deciding to is something only you truly know. Like most things, I'm sure the answer will become apparent with time.

kirayamato

well you see, in China not every household holds a computer just let you know, and you have no idea how hard it is to get in university.
i live in my grandma's house and she obvious don't have a computer. What we do is go to a store called the internet cafe if you want to use a computer. School work here is plane textbook pencil and notebook, we dont do research for school work unlike in america where every classroom holds a smartboard 7 PC..

My internet got cancelled before i left Canada, but it really depends if you believes it or not. But again. if im a spamer, WHY THE HECK would i come back a year after to return the stuff i own people? And i've made alot of sussesful transactions here in famicom world as a merchant, WHY THE HECK would i ruin my credit here by spaming 2 people after "hundreds" of susessful transaction?
gundam 4 ever !!!

crade

GRRR!