WTB: FDS Games

Started by Sean3614, April 19, 2011, 02:30:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean3614

Hi,
i am new here but Have Feedback With Nintendo Age.
I am looking for a complete copy of
Super Mario Bros.
Doki Doki Panic
Zelda 1 and 2.

Also I am looking for a box , and manual for castlevainia FDS version.
Also I would love to have a copy of All Night Nippon SMB Official of course.

thanks,
Sean

nintendodork

April 19, 2011, 02:37:55 pm #1 Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 03:10:26 pm by nintendodork
That official ANN SMB is going to run a nice sum of money out of your wallet.  I would suggest getting one of Xious' reproductions first.  They're only a fraction of the cost, and they're almost identical to the real thing minus the small watermark he put in the label so you can't fool people into thinking it's the real thing if you ever decide to sell it.

Or, if you don't care about it looking good and just want the game, Ericj has a very reasonably priced rewriting service that allows you to send any disk to him to be rewritten into any other game you can think of, with only a small list of exceptions.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MasterDisk

No copies of ANN SMB popped up recently on Ebay, the last one were seen in 2008 (sold for damn cheap because the seller didn't know what it was - loose) and 2009; About 300€ for a copy that looked a bit fishy - loose.

On YAJ, they were going from 25000¥ ($300 loose) to 78000¥ ($940 CIB). About the same price in Europe. I suggest you looking for a reproduction. On the forum there's few members who can make FDS reproductions. Xious and Ericj
Ericj has a website related to Famicom Disk System: http://www.famicomdisksystem.com/

But if you are really looking for an official one, good luck !

gurus_gamezone

I have the Legend of Zelda 2 in the disk case in good condition if you are still looking for it.

Xious

I also have pretty much everything on your list, although I am at present out of 'Zelda no Densetsu'. I have loose manuals, obis and boxes for many games, including 'Akumajou Dracula' (Castlevania), plus Disk Writer version manuals.

Anyone willing to sell a legit copy of ANN is a fool, especially when you consider that there are less copies of it than that 'Stadium Events' game that everybody goes crazy over. It's a better title too, and part of the Mario series, which is why I grab them when I see them and stash them away. As it was before, it will easily be again, in a less depressed (and more informed market): An easy four-figure game.  :bomb: