Been drinking a lot this week ;D

Shock Top Raspberry Wheat
Belhaven Scottish Ale
Amberjack ESB
Henry's Helles Bock

UglyJoe

Asahi Super Dry (made in Canada :P)

MS-DOS4

11 shots of jack daniel's and hennessy. It ain't beer but it makes famicom games 100% more fun!  :gamer:
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

manuel

I just had 8 cans of Asahi Super Dry while watching Star Wars...  :crazy:
Certainly didn't mean to drink so much...

sconley666

Bell's Two Hearted Ale and Bell's Expedition both great Kalamazoo,MI made Microbrews.  I don't drink anymore as my liver no longer works.  That was over 1.5 years ago.
Also sconley666 on NintendoAge

nintendodork

If we could expand this to "alcolholic beaverage" instead of "beer" ...

On Monday night, I had my first drink out at a friend's fire. UV blue mixed with lemonade. Two jars of it and I was good to go (already high though, so that's probably a factor). You call it a pussy drink, I call it tasty. :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Parodius Duh

Quote from: nintendodork on May 23, 2012, 10:03:35 am
If we could expand this to "alcolholic beaverage" instead of "beer" ...

On Monday night, I had my first drink out at a friend's fire. UV blue mixed with lemonade. Two jars of it and I was good to go (already high though, so that's probably a factor). You call it a pussy drink, I call it tasty. :P

When you grow up you'll only want to drink beer...  ;D

Had a Guinness with dinner tonight, I forgot how much I hate dark beer....yuck.

security16

Quote from: Mi5terDNA on July 06, 2011, 03:10:42 pm
last beer I had was a pabst, my personal fav

::) Was it normal? Did you get it from the Gyno Colleges?

I'm not beer drinker much to the disgust of most of my friends but i do like my hard liquors i've been fighting the flu with shots of  Opal Nera sambuca and today i decided to go half half in a shot with sambuca and butterscotch schnapps and well it was quite the mouth orgasm

manuel

jpx72

Ah got a Wine weekend too ;D too much of it I'd say :crazy: got some Moldovia white semi-dry

Algo Fonix

I've been drinking Blue Moon Wheat Ale this past week... drank a whole case in 4 days, haha... I have a problem.

UglyJoe

Was at a wedding on Saturday with an open bar, so ;D

Had a River Horse Hop Hazard

It's a shame I'm such a light-weight :-[

nintendodork

Drank close to half of a bottle of Everclear over the course of last night.  :pow:
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

NintendoKing

August 06, 2012, 12:30:12 pm #59 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 03:14:46 pm by The Uninvited Gremlin
That is so dangerous and highly damaging to your poor liver.