March 29, 2024, 03:04:44 am

last beer you drink???

Started by hagai, July 03, 2011, 05:56:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

I'm aware. I don't drink often at all.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

DerZocker

A bottle of apple-beer, yesterday on a medieval festival

fcgamer

I am drinking a bottle of 7-11 Cabernet Sauvignon.  This is actually supposed to be one of my "off days" for drinking (try to drink only on the weekends and on Thursdays, my off day, through the week) but was just feeling a bit frustrated tonight and needed a drink.

Before that, my last beer was a microbrew's dunkel.  Before that I had some Belgians, and some German weizen beer and a hoppy "Czech-styled Pilsner" from another microbew.  Made my own brews for about 2 years or so, and just love to drink finely-crafted beer.  Usually don't drink to a terribly drunk point anymore, tipsy at best is usually my max by now. Just a sign of getting older I guess.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Epic_Lotus

New Castle Brown Ale.  Leftovers my father-in-law brought a few weeks ago.  If I'm picking the beer (and I have the cash), I'll pick up a Trappiste ale like Rocheforte 6. 

jpx72

manuel

Kirin Lager for a change.
I like it better than Asahi Super Dry (which I usually have).

jpx72

What's the Japanese name for "beer"? We call it "pivo" [read pe-vo];D

manuel

80sFREAK

Quote from: jpx72 on August 18, 2012, 02:28:56 am
What's the Japanese name for "beer"? We call it "pivo" [read pe-vo];D
I would call it piss. Well, it's drinkable, but it's piss. Seriously. :)
Last beer i drink was Heineken or Carlsberg. Not sure which one was exactly the last :)
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

jpx72

August 20, 2012, 04:42:56 am #69 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 05:25:25 pm by manuel
Quotebiiru  ;D
(ビール)
Well that's not exactly a japanese word, is it? There is no original word for the drink made of hop and yeast?

to 80sFREAK: can believe that! But still would like to taste it!  ;D

80sFREAK

Exported japanese beer is different story.
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

MWK

Exactly.

jpx72, remember that Asahi beer I got about a year ago, pictured with my Beast? It was something like "Made in Japan, Produced in UK, Bottled in CZ, Distributed in PL" on the sticker label, lol :D

manuel

Quote from: jpx72 on August 20, 2012, 04:42:56 am
Quotebiiru  ;D
(ビール)
Well that's not exactly a japanese word, is it? There is no original word for the drink made of hop and yeast?

Yes to both question!  ;D

JohnnyBlaze

Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play

UglyJoe

Sam Adams Cherry Wheat.  1 bottle down, 23 to go!