Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2019, 12:51:38 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Off-Topic Chat (Moderators: manuel, L___E___T)
| | |-+  last beer you drink???
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20 Print
Author Topic: last beer you drink???  (Read 169294 times)
StJackie
Disk System
Japan Japan

« Reply #120 on: October 16, 2013, 08:10:46 AM »

Long island iced tea premix with some lemonade because i'm a cheap drunk Tongue I know it's not beer and i'm about to say the most unaustralian thing ever I DON'T LIKE BEER

lol.. i think you mean un(insert word here)  just kidding.. Dark Ales and pales are the way to go. Light beer sucks except for Mexican beer..

P
FamicomBox
Sweden Sweden

« Reply #121 on: October 16, 2013, 08:27:40 PM »

I agree about dark beer and ale but you don't find that a lot in Japan right? Japanese beer works ok for me though. Better than Taiwanese beer at least.

security16
Twin Famicom
Australia Australia

« Reply #122 on: October 16, 2013, 10:45:56 PM »

I've never really liked beer too bitter for me. I'm not much of a drinker these days because I have issues with my liver and it's associates.I also don't like the taste of most booze anyway so it's something I don't often indulge in
MaxXimus
There's something to be said about that...
FW Legacy
FamicomBox
Canada Canada

« Reply #123 on: October 18, 2013, 12:13:31 AM »

Dark beer and ales are bitter. Try a nice Canadian lager or pilsner beer and you might change your mind.
o.pwuaioc
Famicom
United States United States

« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2013, 04:00:27 PM »

Had a few Blue Point Toasted Lagers last night. For a lager, it wasn't bad. I typically only drink stouts and porters, but I wasn't complaining as a I drank it with my pizza.
MaxXimus
FW Legacy
FamicomBox
Canada Canada

« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2013, 11:23:09 PM »

I have been drinking labbatt blue for the last couple hours. I am about to crack open  numero six
MaxXimus
FW Legacy
FamicomBox
Canada Canada

« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2013, 06:16:52 PM »

I just drank one of these bad boys. To be honest, I wasn't satisfied with it at all.

MaxXimus
FW Legacy
FamicomBox
Canada Canada

« Reply #127 on: March 01, 2014, 10:47:17 PM »

I bought myself a 6-pack of Bud Light Platinum. 6.0% alcohol, without the 6.0% alcohol taste lol.
fcgamer
Sharp C1

« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2014, 05:24:28 PM »

I just drank one of these bad boys. To be honest, I wasn't satisfied with it at all.

Oh man, I would love to have one of those!

Yesterday I had some Taiwan classic beer, and a Carlsberg, relaxing with my brother.  This week I've decided to abstain from alcohol though.

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com
MaxXimus
FW Legacy
FamicomBox
Canada Canada

« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2014, 11:55:36 AM »

Unless you like a strong tasting bitter ale, you probably won't like it. :p the can looks really cool though eh?
fcgamer
Sharp C1

« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2014, 02:08:32 PM »

Unless you like a strong tasting bitter ale, you probably won't like it. :p the can looks really cool though eh?

I like bitter.   Wink  IPAs are growing on me - not my favorite style, but definitely one I like.

I do like that can though. 

MaxXimus
FW Legacy
FamicomBox
Canada Canada

« Reply #131 on: March 22, 2014, 03:52:51 PM »

I used to love IPA (mostly because of the alcohol content) but it just makes me feel sick usually nowadays.  I drank a few kinds of beer yesterday. Labatt blue. Kokanee, and budweiser shots.
fcgamer
Sharp C1

« Reply #132 on: March 22, 2014, 04:51:39 PM »

I used to like lagers a lot, but by now, so many of them just taste flavorless to me. I would love to try my old favorite German lagers again, fresh and on tap in Germany, to see if my opinion of them would have changed by now or not. 

Last beer I drank was a local Taiwanese beer.  It really doesn't do much for me, but neither do the more expensive imported beers readily available here, so why not go local?  I remember visiting that brewery when I first arrived in Taiwan, and I got a special tour, after the production manager had found out that I brew my own beer as a hobby.  He asked what I thought of the Taiwanese beer made from his company, and I was a bit more honest than I should have been, oops!   Embarrassed

smeghead
Twin Famicom
Croatia Croatia

« Reply #133 on: March 25, 2014, 06:56:31 PM »

I love when Summer comes and than i go in Hungary on swimming pool and there we drink Radler Beer ,  it's beer mixed with orange or lemon juice!! it's so good!
fcgamer
Sharp C1

« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2014, 04:44:13 PM »

I love when Summer comes and than i go in Hungary on swimming pool and there we drink Radler Beer ,  it's beer mixed with orange or lemon juice!! it's so good!

I like Radler too...I first had that in Germany.  Fun fact:  It is named for the word Rad, or wheel, basically as a bicycler's drink so that they could drink and ride.  Hehe.  At least that's what my German friends had always told me.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: