March 28, 2024, 03:47:21 pm

pirate

Started by Cheetahmen, July 08, 2011, 11:48:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

smeghead

+3
Once again, excellent service!
pirate is really a great guy for doing business!
Thanks for everything, man!

ekkaeak

+1 for 7 games I bought from him

L___E___T

+2 for famicom pirate cartridge and a PCB -top bloke, very helpful indeed - thanks!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

granado_jake

Item was shipped quickly, but took quite some time for me to receive.  Don't think it was a problem on his end, just mail.  Either way, great seller, good communication.  Item arrived perfect working order.  Will order from him again

smeghead

+1
Excelent service, Great guy to work with. Thanks for everything

mrdomino

+1 for a Famiclone controller.
Sent the wrong controller by mistake, but offered to send the right one and let me keep the other - can't ask for more than that!
some of my stuff: twitter // super multi // handheld underground

Marshallaw

mario 11 cartridge recieved very quickly thankyou  :mario:

MaxXimus

+8

I purchased 8 games off of Pirate and all came in good working condition.  Everything was packaged nicely and shipped in a timely fashion. I recommend Pirate to everyone. He has some great gems (imo) at great prices.

Thanks again!

bonusbmusic

Just got games from pirate, I am happy with everything he sent including the free bonus game. Will do business with again :)

prince tomato

got 5 Micro Genius clones from Pirate,
great stuff, fast shipping, excellent deal over all.
hope to trade again!

DaGameNerd

Games arrived in close to 3 weeks, pretty good shipping time though considering it came from outside the U.S.

fcgamer

+3 pirate helped me to get some special cartridges, very fast shipping and high quality product :)  Thank you, I hope to deal with you again!
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com