want to trade for famicom stuff

Started by 8-bitman, July 14, 2011, 03:40:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

8-bitman

July 14, 2011, 03:40:58 pm Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 11:08:31 pm by 8-bitman
hey all i am looking to trade for Zelda no Densetsu 1 famicom. :link:

this is most of my games.

i have for trade:

famicom:
mother FC cart modded english. only for zelda
CIB DR.mario.
cart only dragon quest

super famicom
CIB mother 2
dragon quest 6
zelda 3

GB:kirbys dream land (cart)

mobile suit gundam sidestory 2 for saga saturn (japanese).
i cant play it so if any one wants it LMK

thanks for looking.
"Say, fuzzy pickles." (Earthbound)

nintendodork

I have a Pokemon Crystal pirate that's a Famicom port of Pokemon Ruby (go figure).  PM me if you're interested.  I'm only looking to sell it though, no trades.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

I have Pokemon Green for the Famicom. Not sure which game it is a port of since I only played it for a little less than a minute. I'm looking to sell this.

NintendoKing

Pocket Green is a title and sprite hack of Kero Kero Keroppi 2(or however it's spelled).
I have a pirate of Pocket Yellow and Pocket Green on the same cartridge.

8-bitman

nintendodork

July 24, 2011, 12:34:50 am #5 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 11:56:36 pm by nintendodork
Quote from: 8-bitman on July 20, 2011, 06:24:13 pm
i am not looking to buy anything.
That's going to severely hinder your chances in finding any of the stuff you're looking for, then.  As Parodius said, you don't exactly have a whole lot to offer for trade in the first place.

Also, if you don't have a camera, that could kill some trades too.  :-\
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: 8-bitman on July 14, 2011, 03:40:58 pm
hey all i am looking to trade for  chinese origanals such as chrono trigger,biohazerd,finalfantasy,dragon quest and so on.

You're probably going to have to buy those.

In fact, Trenton is selling Chrono Trigger right now:

http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=6335.0

8-bitman

July 29, 2011, 11:17:01 am #7 Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 03:41:48 pm by 8-bitman
i have added a few new things.

8-bitman

Parodius Duh

i might be interested in the mother cart. I have a copy of armadillo (official), and a few pirates to trade...if its still available pm me if ur interested in setting something up.

tonev

Well 8-bitman are you going to reply to my PMs or not?
I am back everyone :)