For sale: Japanese Nintendo 64 games.

Started by guineapig64, May 27, 2011, 03:32:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

guineapig64

June 02, 2011, 04:16:52 pm #15 Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 04:26:21 pm by guineapig64
Also, I went with MTessier's idea on using the GameShark as a passthrough device since I realized that I have a GameShark and it does in fact play Japanese games on the American Nintendo 64 so for those who don't want to modify their American Nintendo 64 but still want to play Japanese games on it then I would use the GameShark.

@P - Even though the PAL Nintendo 64 has the same tabs as the Japanese Nintendo 64 it still makes sense that the PAL Nintendo 64 will not play Japanese Nintendo 64 games since both those systems have some differences.  I never knew that you can use different AC Adapters for the Nintendo 64, I always used the Japanese AC Adapter that came with my Japanese Nintendo 64 but I have it plugged into a stepdown voltage converter which is what I use for my Famicom and Famicom Disk System as well. :cherry:

guineapig64

UPDATE:  I no longer have the five Japanese Nintendo 64 games that I had for sale on here since I also had the games for sale on eBay and someone on eBay just recently bought them.  Just thought I would let everyone know about the update. :)