April 29, 2024, 05:39:51 am

senseiman

Started by petik1, August 15, 2011, 02:13:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo-hd

+2 for senseiman !!
:star:

Bought four famicom games plus another 15 random games .

Thank you very much ;D

launchpad

+1   :star:

Another great transaction with Sean.  Got about 20 Famicom carts from him. 
He is the master at shipping multiple carts safely and without breaking the bank. 

gorgyrip

famifan

+1 for senseiman  :)
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: Another great transaction experience. Excellent seller. Many thanks!

Sarahconner

Ordered a 13 in 1 cart and received in great time, fair price and cheap speedy shipping even though from Taiwan.  Thanks again!

senseiman

Just to avoid any confusion, the above feedback was meant for someone else.  I don`t live in Taiwan and don`t have any 13 in 1 carts! ;D

Sarahconner

Whoops, feedback intended elsewhere.  Thanks!

fcgamer

+116

Purchased a large set of games from Sean, and he was kind enough to sell me a set of games that I needed for a very fine price. 

The shipping was fast and cheap, and the games were packaged well.  Great guy to deal with.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

akumajo

+1 I was thoroughly pleased with the service provided. All questions we had were replied to promptly and courteously, and considering the fact that they came from Japan to the Rocky Mountain West region in the U.S. and that they were shipped during the Holiday season, the games arrived in a timely fashion.
You Spoony Bard!!!

Mosab the 3rd

+awesome guy
+got a pile of games (11) all in great condition
+fast responses.

definitely recommended  :D

Mo-hd

+2 :star:

Bought 8 FC carts from Sean.:bub:
Shipping was quick and packed well, A Trustworthy Guy, Would deal with again and again!  :star: :star: :star:

Thank you! :D

pwnocchio

Ordered hella stuff. Got the first package today. Came quickly, in great shape.

2 famicom games, both start up first try, every try. AWESOME!

Will DEF do business again

engel762

Ordered a handful of Famicom games from this fine gentleman again, a pleasure to deal with!

NuclearMime

Absolutely outstanding seller!  Bought a hand-picked 30+ cart lot from at a great price.

Very kind and communicative; answers all PMs quickly and clearly. Ships fast, even on holidays!

Thank you so much for the warm, friendly business. Would love to keep in touch.

o.pwuaioc

A big plus to senseiman for shipping six FC carts at a good price. Thanks again!