April 19, 2024, 10:48:35 pm

senseiman

Started by petik1, August 15, 2011, 02:13:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BasiliskFang

+1 - bought his AV famicom from him, he posted his sale thread on racketboy.

my post in his thread there: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=509163#p509163

his thread which links to here: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=34072&p=509134#p509134

SakmaN

Hello guys!

I got the 5 Famicom carts in fabulous / nice condition! Packaging was careful!

Shipped at 15th of November, receivedat at 24th of November (I'm from Hungary), really quick delivery at the real shippig COST!

Absolutely Highly Recommended seller, a pleasure to deal with!  :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

C'mon guys, place your orders NOW!!!

senseiman: +1

lansing88

Id like to buy some of your games . How do i do it? I have a list of around 20

Maikol

+1

PERFECT! Nothing else to say that hasn't already been said of this guy.

Servoisnaked

Bought a Twin Famicom and some carts and everything arrived safely and in perfect working order. Great seller!

VegaVegas

Received the consoles from him and of course everything is just awesome!!! ;D  Big thumb up for him!!!

scaramouche

More than an  excellent seller. He is a cool guy , with an excellent taste for game stuff and with extreme care on the items. I canĀ“t believe the prices he cash. It was pretty fresh to make deals with him. I hope we can deal again in future.

I bought a Gameboy Pocket Famitsu edition. The only way this item should be more new, is if a worker fromthe factory come in the package trying to screw the last corner. :D

PRICE:                              :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
COMMUNICATION:        :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
SHIPPING COST:           :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
SHIPPING TIME:             :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
ITEM AS DESCRIBED:  :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Scaramouche
Handheld Collector and Researcher
http://consolasportatiles.info

matorin57

Fast, easy to deal with, and paitent
great seller  :) :D

Strider_Hiryu

Great seller!
Thank you!  8) 8) 8)

Ryo

+1 for pc engine and some stuff.

great seller. :D

recommend.

Zeloz (akaBill)

+15
Bought a bunch of games from him. Very polite and accommodating, and his prices aren't that bad either! Recommended! :D

smeghead

Recived cart Super Mario Usa.
Had a great communication
quick shipping!
Reccomend!

80sFREAK

+1
Happy to deal with  ;D
Sorry for dealys, caused by New Year eve and around
Would like to trade again.
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

Zeloz (akaBill)

+1
Got Bomberman GB3 when one of the items he sent me last time was damaged in transit. The item still worked, but he insisted on replacing it. If that's not good customer service, I will eat my Famicom. ;D
Seriously recommended. Again.

PriestessPaula

+1

Got 10 Nintendo 64 games in about a week when two weeks was the estimated timing. They all work, and were greatly packaged.