FS: Lots of Famicom games/console/accessories (Closed)

Started by senseiman, August 24, 2011, 07:04:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BonBon

turkishproverb

Quote from: senseiman on October 02, 2012, 12:36:29 am
I could do a 30 game for 30$ grab bag actually.  The shipping would be extra though.

If anyone is interested let me know!

I'd be interested :)

Rosser

Pm'ed about some games

Post Merge: October 04, 2012, 07:50:15 pm

Payment sent Thanks again

senseiman

Bump.  Last chance for the 30 carts for 30$ grab bag deal.  I have enough for about 3 more with a decent selection of games if anyone is interested.  I can take new orders until Saturday (games to be mailed on Monday).

senseiman

I`m officially closed   :(

Everything that has been paid for has been shipped, hope everyone enjoys all the stuff!

turkishproverb

Quote from: senseiman on October 11, 2012, 12:55:39 am
I`m officially closed   :(

Everything that has been paid for has been shipped, hope everyone enjoys all the stuff!

Hey.  Only got one purchase with you, and that recently, but you were very helpful throughout the process.  It's a shame to see you going.  :'( Take care, and hope to see you on here again, selling or not. :D

XiTaU

sorry to see you go mate has been a please dealing with you quite a few times
you were my go to guy for famicom goodness hopefully the famicom fire still burns within you :)

you will be missed.

Frank_fjs

Sad to see you closing up shop, wishing you the best with future endeavors. :)

Algo Fonix

Good luck with everything, sir!

Mo-hd

It sad seeing you closing the store ..

Thank you for everything!!
and i wish you good luck in your life :D

RainLink

Hope all goes well! I can't thank you enough for your generosity and your overall impact you've given FamicomWorld in terms of selling FC merchandise.  ;)
"Consider your origins: You were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge." - Dante Alighieri

ulera

Bought two consoles and a handful of games from him. Sad to see him go.

manuel

I still believe that some time in the future this store will reopen...  :)

Until then, best wishes for your new job in a new exciting city!

senseiman

Thanks for all the kind replies everyone, I of course have nothing but good things to say about you guys too  ;D

I`ll still be around the boards so I guess this isn`t goodbye :)  In fact now that I am through with selling the games I might have some time to post stuff in the rest of the boards and maybe get my blog back up and running too :D

RainLink

Ooh! I love your blog, it's actually one of the main reasons I found Famicom World in the first place. I'll look forward to updates  ;)
"Consider your origins: You were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge." - Dante Alighieri