Famicom comic (1985) scanned

Started by xan_racketboy_fan, September 16, 2011, 03:27:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

P

Probably a reference to upcoming education games https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIy6NKXoTI0 or maybe even the "minigames" in Family Basic.

xan_racketboy_fan

I can't believe it's been over 3 years since I've uploaded the original scan! I've been away from the forums a good while. Glad to see punkpolitical saw this translation through to the end, amazing work!

P

December 15, 2014, 07:38:49 am #77 Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 04:46:45 am by P
I wondered where you went. When we started on this I thought we would never finish it. But if I thought if I do a little bit every once in a while it should get done eventually.

Halian

Any chance the comic could be reuploaded, please? P's Sendspace link has already expired.

azaza1

Where i can download:
1. nfggames's original Japanese scans of FDS comic book?
2. xan_racketboy_fan's Japanese scans of FC comic book translated by P & punkpolitical ?

P

1. I don't know about the Japanese version of the FDS comic. A translated version can be find over at Video Game Den.

2. I don't remember if it was completed or not, and I don't have any of them. The Japanese scans can still be found in this thread as well as the translated text, but I'm sure you found those already.

azaza1

Quote from: P on July 08, 2017, 02:40:38 pm
2. The Japanese scans can still be found in this thread as well as the translated text, but I'm sure you found those already.

Yes, i found a japanese scans and translated text. Maybe any another user will can re-upload pictures which was posted by punkpolitical

punkpolitical

azaza1

July 28, 2017, 03:16:10 am #84 Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 05:32:54 am by azaza1
punkpolitical, thank you!

Can anybody insert english text?
Spoiler

Without translation:
cover first
cover last

Thanks P:
------Front page------

This is Family Computerâ„¢!!

-Family Computer Compilation-

------Front page------

---------34----------

---------Back cover----------
Conkichi: Next time "Magnetic Disk System" will be explained so stay tuned.

Publishing: Nintendo Corporation
Comic: 野崎 泰 (TN: I don't know how the author's name is pronounced, could be almost anything!)
Editing: Corporation 漫 画 社 (TN: Maybe "Mangasha" which means "Comic Company")

Reproduction without permission prohibited  not for sale 851021
---------Back cover----------

[close]

Can anybody add page numbers?:
Spoiler
Without page numbers:
14-13
16-15
22-21
24-23
26-25
28-27
30-29
xx-31

[close]

punkpolitical, maybe you? Your work is great

and it is translated not fully:

P

京都市 東山区 福稲上 高松町60番地 is the address of Nintendo's headquarters. It's read as "Kyoto-shi Higashiyama-ku Fukuinekami Takamatsu-chou 60-banchi".

野崎泰 is probably the author's name, and as I said, I don't know how it is read. It doesn't say anywhere how the name is supposed to be read, so there could be many possibilities.

xan_racketboy_fan

10 Year Anniversary bump. I've been away for a minute - hope y'all have been gaming and healthy 🙂

adori_12

Wow, 10 years. I wasn't even aware of forums back then! Time flies so fast. Those of you who were here back then (and even further back for those who set the bases for this place to exist) must have very fond memories of this site a decade or more ago. Long live the Famicom and its world! ;D
De todo un poco es el sabor de la vida, ida y vuelta en lo de siempre, empobrece y deja roto.

Saab93

Yea, came with the console when it was released, i also still have the manga along with all the other brochures it came with.