What is your favorite terrible game?

Started by classicgamer16, October 10, 2011, 12:14:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheetahmen

Quote from: Parodius Duh on October 12, 2011, 09:05:27 amCode Name Viper is probably my favorite Bad/Good game.
How is Code Name: Viper a bad game? ???

Anyway, I'd probably say X-Dazedly-Ray for the Mega Drive, mainly because I like shooters and you don't have to constantly mash buttons to shoot.
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

Parodius Duh

some find it way to hard to be enjoyable.

Kiddo

Quote from: Parodius Duh on October 12, 2011, 09:05:27 am
The Japanese Version of Werewolf (Called Choujin Senki Warwolf) has different level lay outs!

Really? I thought the ending was the only thing they changed in the US version. I need to try and get the famicom version and test it :)

Parodius Duh

yeah right off the bat in the first level when you go into the sewer you will notice its a totally different layout!

fredJ

I love the Castlevania Adventure for game boy. :) Simplicity, but so difficult.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

son_ov_hades

TMNT: Fall of the Foot Clan

It really is awful, but it's such a nostalgia boner for me.

NintendoKing

I honestly cannot think of any bad game, because If I like it then how could it be bad?

satoshi_matrix

That's gotta be the best philosophical rhetorical question I've ever read.

P

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on October 13, 2011, 06:14:41 pm
I honestly cannot think of any bad game, because If I like it then how could it be bad?

I agree!

I don't see how such well done games as Castlevania Adventure and TMNT: Fall of the Foot Clan can be considered awful. TMNT is way to easy but it doesn't stop you from playing it over and over.

UglyJoe

Hmm...maybe Kung-Fu Heroes / Super Chinese.  Fun for a little while, but it wears thin very quickly.  Nice cheesy sound effects, too.

nensondubois

Just like asking someone "Do you like bad music?". :D

FamicomRetroGamer

I used to love this game as a kid:

http://youtu.be/7wlXDBDL1Xc (Dragon Ball Z - Super Butoden 2 Pirate)

But now it looks like it has a crappy gameplay.

Though, I haven't played it for many years now, wish I'd find a cart of the game and a pirate NES console, just to have complete pirate edition. ;D

Parodius Duh

Just tried out Exploding fist (prototype, unreleased NES)......while its an interesting fighter and definitely dragged me in for a while, this game is pretty damn awful- Wonky controls and looks terrible but I cant get enough!

son_ov_hades

Quote from: nensondubois on October 14, 2011, 11:22:34 pm
Just like asking someone "Do you like bad music?". :D

I love bad music, I listen to Ke$ha regularly.  :D

hagai

OTHELLO>.< i really can't beat that a.i even in level 1>.<