Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Yay I just recieved a free game from a friend in Mexico, its a 100000000 in 1 that has Dragonball Z, Power Rangers, and some other good ones.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

manuel

Well, with 100 million games there have to be some good ones.  :P

Nightstar699

Heh, actually besides the games I mentioned before, its pretty much just Super Mario and Track n Field repeating... But it was free, and contains a JY game so i'm pretty happy. :P
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

ericj

Finally found a Multi Game Doctor 1 8M (MGD1) unit!  ;D  For a very good price, too! 8)

JC

Nice! and Nice!

Quote from: MasterDisk on February 25, 2010, 04:32:02 am
it works really well.

Is it not supposed to work really well?

Marlon

I would Pay $50.00 for the signed disk
Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

ericj

February 25, 2010, 03:53:58 pm #1671 Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 04:05:10 pm by ericj
$50 for what?  ???

EDIT: I think MasterDisk got a signed cart, not disk. You'd never get Miyamoto's signature for that cheap. Maybe MasterDisk's signature on an original LOZ disk for $50, tho. :P

Marlon

the signed disk of the legend of zelda

nintendodork

You mean the signed cartridge.   And it's worth way more than that. ::)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Marlon

hmmmm i was wondering ericj i am going to pay you soon the rewrite a disk with a unknown game and put metroid on it

NintendoKing

Famicom expansion port sticker set, from MWK.
Hurray!
  :D

MasterDisk

March 02, 2010, 09:46:15 am #1676 Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 11:03:45 am by MasterDisk

I'll get the parcel in few weeks :D
All the carts work exept JY-090 with Samurai Spirits. JY-113 has the wrong board (first time I see that with a JY cart).
I'll also get a Tiny Toon Adventure 6 cart (JY-115)

Each cartridge have great games: (this is a list of all great hacks in those carts)
JY-039: MK2 and Mario VII (flintstones hack)
JY-052 (1996): Aladdin 3 and Popeye 2
JY-052 (1997): Donkey Kong Country 4 + Jungle Book 2
JY-090: dead D= There's only few copies that still works. Samurai Spirits 2, Aladdin 3, Popeye 2, FC
JY-101: Donkey Kong Country 2 (the one with 2 levels), Aladdin 3, Mortal Kombat 3 Special, Popeye 2, SMB, (note: no repeat)
JY-105: DKC4, Jungle book 2, Dragon Ball Z 2, SMB, (note: no repeat)
JY-113 (wrong board): Sonic 3d Blast, Shin Chan 2 (Bio Miracle)
JY-117: Tiny Toon Adventures 6, Fatal Fury 2

nintendodork

I would kill for the JY-113 and the JY-052!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nintendodork

It's an expression...but I meant the 1997 one.

NintendoKing

Wow, cool stuff MasterDisk.  :o
I have "1997 Super 7 in 1 JY-201". that's the only JY I have ever had the opportunity to own.

Includes:
Power Rangers 2
Bird Fighter
Dr. Mario
Chip and Dales 2
Mickey Mouse
Formation Z
Battle Tank