NEW ADDITIONS!! FINALLY!

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Marlon

Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

FamicomFreak

Yeah not only one Mortal Kombat but two MKs!! HAR HAR HAR

FamicomFreak

awaa it wasn't dumped? Anyways, anyone can give me the name for the official Famicom carts?

Nightstar699

I know I see Goemon 2, Famicom Jump, Adventure Island, Saiyuuki World. And possibly Kamen no Ninja Hanamaru?
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

FamicomFreak

Not sure which carts you mean? top right bottom right? etc etc please be more specific master.

Nightstar699

May 14, 2010, 08:47:08 pm #1791 Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 08:57:17 pm by Nightstar699
Well those 3 bandai games, (the oddly shaped ones), the top 2 are Famicom Jump and Goemon 2. And on the other 6, the bottom left is Adventure Island. The one next to it I think is Kamen no Ninja Hanamaru. That konami game, I know the name of it but I just cant remember it...

Edit: Getsuufu Maden is the konami game.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

133MHz

My latest Famicom related flea market finding. I haven't been to flea markets in ages, so I went to one with a friend yesterday and I managed to score this one for a dollar:

JY-030 Mortal Kombat III Special ! ;D
Cart is in overall good condition, the label is a bit torn off at the edges, game works perfectly and it's got blood effects unlike my other MK pirate. :D

Ryo

Got new smw.  ;D

[/img][/url]

MS-DOS4

>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

nintendodork

I would appreciate it if he did sell it. :)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

I know sell them! and price plozzz must have merio world !

Marlon

Lucky I want one please
Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

senseiman

Found myself a square button Famicom in the middle of a junk pile the other day.  Pictures here:

http://famicomblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/square-button-famicom-my-new.html

Only problem is that it is missing one of its square buttons (argh!).  And it doesn't work.  But I just had to have it.

Anybody have a spare square button?