Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2019, 03:40:27 AM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Family Computer
| |-+  Buy / Sell / Trade (Moderators: manuel, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Finds (Famicom/FDS)
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 Print
Author Topic: Finds (Famicom/FDS)  (Read 1804630 times)
MasterDisk
Twin Famicom
Switzerland Switzerland

« Reply #4485 on: March 10, 2018, 07:30:39 PM »

…that screenshot on the cover says it's the Asder PC-95 software. I'm guessing it's the polish version?
MWK
Twin Famicom
Poland Poland

ContraBanda.eu

« Reply #4486 on: March 11, 2018, 01:47:43 PM »

Nah, it says "LITTLE MASTER", but I believe the soft is very much the same as ASDER PC-95.
Yes, it is Polish localization, but I can't remember if the soft has also been translated and I don't want to break it open to find out, you know Cool

fcgamer
Sharp C1

« Reply #4487 on: March 11, 2018, 02:10:46 PM »

Nah, it says "LITTLE MASTER", but I believe the soft is very much the same as ASDER PC-95.
Yes, it is Polish localization, but I can't remember if the soft has also been translated and I don't want to break it open to find out, you know Cool

Very nice find!

I remember a looong time ago, well maybe about two or three years ago, I had seen some of these selling on ebay, a BIN.  I kept contemplating whether I wanted to purchase one or not, but the price would have been around $20 and then tack on another $15 - $20 for shipping to Taiwan, so I never did.  I always regretted it since, as someone snapped them up, haven't seen them since then, until I saw yours.  If you happen to find any more of these, please consider me, as I'll gladly buy one from you Wink

About the software contents:  I literally spent the last two weeks going home after work, every day, examining the educational software carts I own, trying out the games / programs, and then documenting what could be found where, all for the good of the book I am writing.  Aside from the dictionary programs, very few programs were actually localized, and they were all things like English Test and Instant Memory, games which had the express purpose of teaching the user English, via rote translation.  Some of those games have Korean, Thai, and Arabic versions existing, some have Russian and Chinese versions, so the cart you have might have some Polish localizations, or possibly the dictionary.

Very nice find!

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com
L___E___T
YAMAHA
Global Moderator
Disk-kun
Hong Kong Hong Kong

Hardware Collector

« Reply #4488 on: March 11, 2018, 02:22:40 PM »

I find the dictionary type software really interesting.  I have Thai - English and a Turkish - English dictionary carts if they sound unfamiliar and of interest for the book.  Hope that's not considered too much of a derail.

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。
scaryice
Famicom
United States United States

« Reply #4489 on: March 27, 2018, 01:27:21 PM »

It was the same price as a normal one, amazingly.
L___E___T
YAMAHA
Global Moderator
Disk-kun
Hong Kong Hong Kong

Hardware Collector

« Reply #4490 on: March 27, 2018, 06:18:26 PM »

Nice!  Was it I think Jay Ray that got one for a similar price some years back?  Great find, and one that seem to slip under the radar for most people!

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。
MaarioS
AV Famicom
Poland Poland

« Reply #4491 on: March 28, 2018, 07:10:56 AM »

This sticker is for silver members only, pretty interesting, Im glad to hear you are qualified to have one of those

Oh wait, at first I thought this is a bootleg... is it??
togemet2
Disk System
Hong Kong Hong Kong

HVC-001

« Reply #4492 on: March 28, 2018, 07:33:47 AM »

Kind of looks like there is a label behind it. I could just be crazy.
Retrospectives
AV Famicom

« Reply #4493 on: March 28, 2018, 08:37:30 AM »

Kind of looks like there is a label behind it. I could just be crazy.

The original game is the original game. The sticker or label was a prize that been won from Tokuma Soft. Once the game released they had competition and different type of stickers (Silver, gold, royal I think). Needed send in certain password occuring during stages. Not sure how many of silver existed but I think 2000 or something was awarded.

So is a reward sticker to put on top of the original label.
togemet2
Disk System
Hong Kong Hong Kong

HVC-001

« Reply #4494 on: March 28, 2018, 08:45:03 AM »

The original game is the original game. The sticker or label was a prize that been won from Tokuma Soft. Once the game released they had competition and different type of stickers (Silver, gold, royal I think). Needed send in certain password occuring during stages. Not sure how many of silver existed but I think 2000 or something was awarded.

So is a reward sticker to put on top of the original label.

Oh I see. That makes much more sense.
senseiman
Twin Famicom

« Reply #4495 on: June 04, 2018, 03:40:09 AM »

Adventure Island 4 is now mine!  At long last.

http://famicomblog.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-last-famicom-game.html

Love that Exed Exes Silver Members sticker cart, I've been trying to find one for a while (Lot Lot too).

Yelir
Disk System

« Reply #4496 on: June 05, 2018, 03:53:52 AM »

Adventure Island 4 is now mine!  At long last.

Love that Exed Exes Silver Members sticker cart, I've been trying to find one for a while (Lot Lot too).
The day has finally come! I checked the blog a short time ago so glad to see a new post!  Grin How long has it been since you last purchased something for the collection?

Was that the Exed Exes from a February eBay sale? I saw one in completed auctions and couldn't believe I missed my chance.
senseiman
Twin Famicom

« Reply #4497 on: June 05, 2018, 07:43:01 AM »

Adventure Island 4 is now mine!  At long last.

The day has finally come! I checked the blog a short time ago so glad to see a new post!  Grin How long has it been since you last purchased something for the collection?

Was that the Exed Exes from a February eBay sale? I saw one in completed auctions and couldn't believe I missed my chance.

Thanks!

The collection has been on hold for about 3 years so I have a lot of catching up to do!

scaryice
Famicom
United States United States

« Reply #4498 on: June 06, 2018, 02:36:03 PM »

Nice to see you blogging again! The Lot Lot sticker carts seem to be a lot rarer. Check out this page:

http://pc88mad.webcrow.jp/lotlot2.htm

Yeah. I bought another $1 game with it that I didn't need, just to make it look less suspicious. Cool $6.77 shipped for those two carts.
Retrospectives
AV Famicom

« Reply #4499 on: July 01, 2018, 07:58:37 PM »

Just found my old childhood prize of Punch Out  Cry Is working but I not want to put any pressure to it, so I actually will have a repro done just so I can play the actual game without risk of wear and tear to my original.  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: