Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

I think they came with the keyboard thing. I wonder how educational they were!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

fcgamer

Quote from: 80sFREAK on September 16, 2015, 12:25:27 pm
Galaxy Odyssey CIB under $10???  :o

fcgamer, LIKO, N64 style and yellow cart are educational, i guess?

Yup, those are all educational. 
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

80sFREAK

fcgamer, is the LIKO v1.0? Second question about yellow cart - what is that exactly? And third - do you think it was already dumped by CaH4e3?

P.S. are these carts glob top or chips(heavy)?
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

fcgamer

Quote from: 80sFREAK on September 17, 2015, 02:44:04 am
fcgamer, is the LIKO v1.0? Second question about yellow cart - what is that exactly? And third - do you think it was already dumped by CaH4e3?

P.S. are these carts glob top or chips(heavy)?

I have no idea what version the Liko cart is, it doesn't have a version listed (on cart, box, or title screen).  The other yellow cart is a Russian version Subor educational cart.  I have no idea if CaH4e3 dumped it or not ;)

Also, here is the PCB insides you requested from the FDS port game:

And for everyone else, here are my recent finds:

Post Merge: September 17, 2015, 08:52:20 am

also 80sfreak, if i missed any of your questions or you have more questions, please ask ;)

XiTaU

ah nice a kung fu where did u find it and was it expensive?

Nightstar699

^ I initially overlooked the fact that it was a Kung Fu! Thought it was just a standard Spartan X at first... not to mention my eyes were immediately drawn to that beautiful Akumajo Dracula. Very nice set, FCGamer.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

yukin

nothing so special recently.

got this:

19 (Neunzehn) CIB for 20$
Ping Pong A-side Mahjong B-side 2$
Gold US Course 2$
Adian No Tsue (Wrong game, current game to be Mahjong Kazoku) 2$
Suisho No Ryu (Wrong game, current game is Exciting Billiard (interesting, you can see on the back cover of the paper sleeve a sticker of Green Beret)) 2$
Super Mario Bros 2 ( doesn't work) :( 2$
Marchen Veil ( doesn't work) :( 2$

all the games i got for 2$ each where games i found at a convention so at least i didn't pay any shipping for those, there were not tested but at 2$ each, i was taking a chance. ;D

Hubz

Good find and price on 19 (Neunzehn)! It's always fun to take a chance on cheap FDS games, especially when it works out  ;D

fcgamer

More finds:

Legend of Zelda (this is NES (English) version of the game), and Monty on the Run.

Nightstar699

Wow, I've absolutely never heard of Monty on the Run. Guessing this one is a Disk port?
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

DDCecil

Got my 3D Glasses in the mail today and really like them! Only have 3 games so far, but I'll definitely pick up the rest. So if I can re-find a Sega Master System Glasses adapter (which I had, not sure where it ended up), I can use them on it?

zmaster18

Quote from: DDCecil on October 06, 2015, 07:19:57 pm
Got my 3D Glasses in the mail today and really like them! Only have 3 games so far, but I'll definitely pick up the rest. So if I can re-find a Sega Master System Glasses adapter (which I had, not sure where it ended up), I can use them on it?

Correct. If you want to get a Japanese Master System, you can plug in your Famicom 3D System directly into the 3D glasses port on the Sega without an adapter.

P

Quote from: Nightstar699 on October 06, 2015, 12:57:24 am
Wow, I've absolutely never heard of Monty on the Run. Guessing this one is a Disk port?

Yeah I think it's FDS exclusive. It's a western computer game about a mole that was ported to FDS, Monty Mole was changed to a human character in the FDS version.

L___E___T

That came out on the Gameboy as well didn't it?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

cieniu71