Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

September 12, 2006, 05:57:06 pm #30 Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 06:58:11 am by JC
Ok, so I got my Hacker Internationals, and I've been playing Poker. Does anyone know how much money I need in my bank to get these girls to start stripping!

EDIT: Ok, so they start stripping at every new $1,000 reached. At $5,000 it's essentially Game Over 'cause the chicks have nothing left to take off.

So far I've played Poker and Soap Panic and both, putting aside the 8-bit nudity, aren't bad games. Obviously Poker is poker. And Soap Panic, with it's Tetris-esque gameplay is neat (and tough). I still need to get used to the buttons!

Doc

Soap Panic is Tetris but upside down, IIRC.

JC

You're right that it's upsidedown, because the bubbles float. But it's not exactly Tetris. You don't try to complete lines, instead you try to attach four or more bubbles of the same color to disappear them. The pieces also flip, like in Tetris, but because the bubbles cluster differently than the shape of Tetris pieces, it's difficult to get adjusted to the game. Fun though!

JC

September 20, 2006, 11:35:23 am #33 Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 11:48:03 am by JC
Got both of my gold Punch-Outs -- more soon. :D

EDIT: I need a translation please! Assuming it says something important.

vealchop

Holy schizer!!! So let's see, you have all four diskun prizes and TWO gold punch out prizes?????

wow!
-chop

JC

I wish I had all five, but I've only got the gold disks and the Punch-Outs. I'll have to work harder to get the Game & Watch, since it's so expensive -- though I almost snagged on cheap the other day. And then I'm debating whether or not it's worth getting the stationary set. Maybe if I get it REALLY cheap.

vealchop

So there were two versions of the gold punch out cart? or do you just own two of the same?

also, what are the changes (if any) in the actual game on the gold carts?
-chop

Doc

I'd like to know where you get all of this cash, JC. ;D

JC

I work and have few financial responsibilities other than the expected bills.

vealchop

If it weren't for student loans I'd be buried in Famicoms by now, haha!
-chop

Doc

My friend bought me Lego Star Wars 2...if that counts.

shthree

Quote from: FamicomJL on October 01, 2006, 04:16:44 pm
My friend bought me Lego Star Wars 2...if that counts.

What a class game - the only one my wife actually makes me play ;)
sh3-rg

Doc

New FDS stuff:
Pro Wrestling ($3.99)
Green Beret (Rush N' Attack in the U.S.) ($5.55)
Yuu Maze ($3.99)

JC

October 11, 2006, 06:08:15 pm #43 Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 06:15:40 pm by JC
Cool stuff, JL.

I just picked up:

Multi-cart w. Sonic the Hedgehog
Multi-cart w. Mario Bros. hack (Teletubbies)
Multi-cart(?) w. Power Rangers

All thanks to Speedy. Check out his FS/T on this board.

JC

October 19, 2006, 12:03:49 pm #44 Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 04:13:29 pm by JC
Just picked up this lot: 83 games for $158 shipped. That's $1.90 per game. I have only a few of the games, so it was a good find.

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]