Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nurd

Quote from: eastbayarb on May 09, 2008, 06:55:02 pm
I got a Tri-Star (aka Super8) famicom/NES to SNES/SFC not too long ago. They are super rare!

Cool!
Where'ed you find that?

Now try to find a -Star 64. :P

FamicomFreak

I got this pirate today, It has become one of my favorites. It's a 4 in 1 cart that comes with Pokemon Green, Spartan X2, Summer Carnival 92, and Chip n' Dale 2. Lots of fun!

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MaxXimus

Can you post a screen shot of pokemon green? Is it a port of the gameboy version?

FamicomFreak

Quote from: MaxXimus on May 12, 2008, 11:06:10 am
Can you post a screen shot of pokemon green? Is it a port of the gameboy version?

Pokemon Green is just a hack of a game. Here are some photos

MaxXimus

That is that Hello Kitty game starring that cute frog.

djdac

Quote from: FamicomFreak on May 12, 2008, 09:07:55 am
I got this pirate today, It has become one of my favorites. It's a 4 in 1 cart that comes with... Summer Carnival 92,

:o Nice!

nurd

Quote from: MaxXimus on May 12, 2008, 12:22:41 pm
That is that Hello Kitty game starring that cute frog.

Looks cool. :P

The frogs's name is Kerokerope. :P

FamicomFreak

Yeah I remember that frog my sisters used to be hooked on hello kitty stuff

KEVMAN569

May 14, 2008, 06:54:39 pm #623 Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 03:41:42 pm by KEVMAN569
Got my 76 in 1 today.  It really does have 76 individual games on it.  The games are all the generic multicart games like Macross and Lode Runner.

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow and maybe I'll write an article on it with permission.

RGB_Gamer

Quote from: FamicomFreak on May 14, 2008, 11:38:05 am
Yeah I remember that frog my sisters used to be hooked on hello kitty stuff

yea there were mostly filipino girls when I was in grade school and they all loverd that hello kitty stuff

satoshi_matrix

I;ve got a 110 in 1 with about 95 individual games so yeah, sorry to rain on your perade, but its nothing that special.

JC

Write a review. We'd be happy to publish it. Sounds like a nice multi, since its got so many originals.

NintendoKing

Quote from: JC on May 14, 2008, 08:17:56 pm
Write a review. We'd be happy to publish it. Sounds like a nice multi, since its got so many originals.

I have a 72 in 1 cart coming in soon, want me to review it after I play it awhile?

JC

We'll take any and all reviews...the only requirement is that it's accompanied by a very clean photo or scan.

NintendoKing

Quote from: JC on May 14, 2008, 08:39:58 pm
We'll take any and all reviews...the only requirement is that it's accompanied by a very clean photo or scan.

Okay.