Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

something town haven't tried it yet but I hope it'll be fun.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Medisinyl

Quote from: FamicomFreak on April 03, 2009, 08:43:01 pm
something town haven't tried it yet but I hope it'll be fun.

Onyanko Town

L___E___T

I like the way it looks like an early 1st party cart.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MWK

I'm stunned... Where did You get those?
Nice games.

JC

I'm getting a few cool games:

3D World Runner on cart -- let's hope it's not the NES version. :P
Stunt Kids
Double Dragon IV
Shanghai Tycoon

And three lots of 82 games; I can't remember what's in them.

MattyD

This looks sooooo nice (great game too of course  ;D )

Salamander CIB (eBay)

I've never seen a clear cart like that either. It looks proper nice!

I'd buy it in a flash but I've just been offered a Famicom Twin for a bargain price and can't have both ;_;

nintendodork

Get the Twin Famicom, if you wait long enough, you'll find a better price for a CIB Salamander..I've seen them for cheaper than that...

Also, if I may ask, how much is the Twin?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Tupin

I got a PowerPlayer 3D Station Famiclone in the mail today.  ;D

Medisinyl

Quote from: MattyD on April 07, 2009, 03:30:41 pm
This looks sooooo nice (great game too of course  ;D )

Salamander CIB (eBay)

I've never seen a clear cart like that either. It looks proper nice!

I'd buy it in a flash but I've just been offered a Famicom Twin for a bargain price and can't have both ;_;

As Dork said, that is a stupid price for CIB Salamander.  I plan to get one CIB myself at some point.  Unless they sold it, Rising stuff has one CIB for $19 or so (not sure what shipping is).

The Twin is a great system.

nintendodork

That one he mentioned comes out of Hong Kong, so I doubt the shipping is much better on it.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

jbholio

Quote from: JC on April 06, 2009, 04:22:55 pm
I'm getting a few cool games:
Stunt Kids

For famicom or NES?

JC

Tjibynn

MattyD

Quote from: nintendodork on April 07, 2009, 04:00:07 pm
Get the Twin Famicom, if you wait long enough, you'll find a better price for a CIB Salamander..I've seen them for cheaper than that...

Also, if I may ask, how much is the Twin?

I'm paying £70 (I'm in the UK, buying from someone locally) including shipping, so that's about $100 at the current exchange rate. That's a lot fewer dollars than than this time last year when I first started getting into Famicom stuff, damned economic crisis  :(

It's the red version with black cartridge slot and it's in excellent condition externally. The disc drive is almost certainly in need of a replacement belt though as the guy I'm buying from has only ever used carts. All part of the fun though I guess.

Quote from: Medisinyl on April 07, 2009, 04:21:12 pmUnless they sold it, Rising stuff has one CIB for $19 or so (not sure what shipping is).

I'm glad you pointed that one out for me  :). I've emailed to ask if it's complete as the listing just says 'boxed'.

Medisinyl

/\  I wonder if that is a different Salamander or if they changed the description after the picture was added... It definitely stated complete a few weeks ago or so (though, again, may be a different one now).