Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

JC

I paid about the same for mine, not mint, but I think tey made too many of these and there are a bunch left over. Like the PowerGlove.

japanfreak

namzep

Quote from: japanfreak on May 29, 2009, 06:29:35 am
whats it actually?

It plugs into the Famicom unit and plays little mini half sized carts.  There are cards that you can scan in that can give you power boosts and stuff.  No real interest in playing it but it's cool looking and adds something to my collection.  :D

FamicomFreak

That is a pretty kewl addition to your collection. I love those kewl accessories.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

Got this in the mail today from The Uninvited Gremlin.  I didn't expect it to come this fast, but I'm glad it did!  Thanks!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

133MHz

A Family Converter (for converting families? XD)

namzep

Picked these up from ckendal for about $160 or so:

ckenda1

You're got more stuff on the way too!  :o

namzep

Quote from: ckenda1 on May 31, 2009, 12:37:35 pm
You're got more stuff on the way too!  :o

I'd almost forgotten.  :D

turbo D

I finally scored myself a Rockboard! It came in the mail yesterday and I played it all day/night long. hahaha. Below is a picture of my CIB Rockboard and a scan of a cool Capcom flyer I thought you cool dudes might appreciate. :D

Quote from: turbo D on May 31, 2009, 04:47:04 am
RockBoard is sooo much fun, you'd be amazed! The language barrier is not bad at all. RockBoard is a pretty straight forward game of monopoly, except you're rockman characters. If you enjoy both Rockman and monopoly, then RockBoard is definitely for you. 8)

FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

NintendoKing

Quote from: nintendodork on May 30, 2009, 12:30:10 pm
Got this in the mail today from The Uninvited Gremlin.  I didn't expect it to come this fast, but I'm glad it did!  Thanks!

Well, I did send it first class like I do with all sales.  ;D

Rob64

Well, my birthday is a month and a halfish away and my parents already ordered my gift from Japan Game Stock... the big EMS box with japanese characters and a return address from Osaka might have gave it away.

Now dad didn't open it so I can't say everything that's in there yet but I have a good idea of one thing that's in there. I've been waiting a couple of years to get my hands on since I heard about it... A FAMICOM DISK SYSTEM boxed with manual.

As soon as dad opens it and I can see what's inside, I'll post what else is in there because I forget what else I asked for.
Now you're playing with Power

namzep

A few more things from Carl's store:

Rob64

Well dad opened it, he's not around so I got to take a look.

It seems to be in complete in box with manual Famicom Disk System
Baloon Fight boxed
Popeye loose
Mario Bros. loose
for the disk games with manual:
Super Mario Bros. 2
Legend of Zelda 1 and 2
and then Santa Claus no Treasure box just the disk.

Now all I have to do is wait for July 27th (unless I get it a some birthday party that weekend before) until I get to play them and make sure everything works.
Now you're playing with Power