Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

I bought Tsuparri ozoomou from manuel, great sumo game!

My first purchase since ending my pirate collection, now im just collecting official games. I also plan to buy a real famicom system, but until christmas my polystation will work.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

famiac

OH YEAH!!! Just got Teletubbies And Mario 8 From Planet_haxxor! (hi-fives famicomfreak) And I got Mario Fighter III from ebay!

Nightstar699

Dont you also want moon mario?? And fastbros?
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

famiac

Yeah i just got them in the mail, I didn't buy them now i bought these games a month ago.

Medisinyl

Quote from: MasterDisk on October 13, 2009, 09:40:39 am
The only different thing is the title screen. It seems that the ? blocs are a bit different but I know why. Because they stored everything in the PRG instead putting graphics in CHR (it probably change something because NES need to read graphics from a CHR file, not PRG !
I know some other cart that seem to have normal title screen and graphics like Lee Yin.
On some Kaiser SMB2j Cartridge, there's 1988 on the label, is there any date on Lee Yin cart ?

All I recall being different was the title screen as well (and level select of course).  I still own my Kaiser pirate, but sold my FDS version (it's been a while since I've played either, and the blocks may very well be different--if someone really wants to know, I could check it out and post a screen-shot if there is such a difference).    

Though my favorite version of SMB2J that I have is an odd sprite hack (SMB3 Mario) version with some different graphics and bizarre changes such as the star making you swim in mid air for the rest of the level (I wrote about a bunch of the differences when I first got it).  I believe someone mentioned having a cart with the same label, but it had a different game.  

Tjibynn

mailman bring me this today..

click to enlarge..

//Tjibynn

Nightstar699

My most recent purchase from MWK, an amazing 4 in 1 with Bubble bobble 2, snow bros, pocket monsters, and tmnt tournament fighters! Out of all my multis, this is one of my favorites!

famiac

DUDE! The pic that says pocket monster is the mascot pikachu clone od Advance Boy! A crappy Gga clone that has 9999 LCD pixel games that i found in Lebanon CIB!

Nightstar699

famiac

nah it's just pixels on a LCD screen but the motto is "To have fun time with family!"

Nightstar699

ericj

Perhaps not a Famicom find per se, but I'll be using this and an NES four score to build a connector for my NES controllers so they work on a Famicom.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320429986112&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123

133MHz

Awesome! Don't forget to wire D2 and D3 to the second controller port so that you can use the NES Zapper too ;).

famiac

Hacked bio miracle bokutte upa feat. Shin-Chan on a single game cart with an awesome label, A Hacker international green pirate disk, and 3 other disk games that were FREE because they accidentally forgot to ship my order for a month including 3d hot rally, SD gundam scramble wars and Exciting billiards! Also a boxed rough mint condition Panic Bomber for virtual boy

nintendodork

What's on the green disk?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat