Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Medisinyl

Quote from: MS-DOS4 on November 09, 2009, 03:38:04 pm
>> Progressive! <<

For ridiculously high prices, you can get some high quality pirates.

That seller used to not list things often if it's the same one I'm thinking of, but now they have a bunch of items listed.  Very cool Rockman cart you got, though I'm plenty happy with all of my separate NES carts.

MS-DOS4

Quick question, are the rockman games harder than the megaman games?  It seems that certain enemies that took only a few shots in megaman take tons more in it's japanese counterpart.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

Nightstar699

I kno in rockman 2, theres no easy mode.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

Yup.  I noticed it the first time I played Mega Man 2 on the Wii instead of Rockman 2.  I was like "Whoa, this is easy!" :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MS-DOS4

Man, this is murdering my ass. Time to whip out the game genie.  ::)

I'm such a loser.

Jedi Master Baiter

MS-DOS4

Jedi Master Baiter

Apparently it has Sailor scouts:

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_articles/2797/

Chun-Li & Sailor Soldiers!

nintendodork

Pics will come when I get 'em (which should be soon), but my latest Famicom buys are (all from Ericj):
All Night Nippon: Super Mario Bros
Akumajo Dracula
Nazo no Murasamejou
Bishojou Sexy Derby
The Adventures of Chatran

Thanks Eric!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Medisinyl

Quote from: nintendodork on November 10, 2009, 06:29:50 pm
Pics will come when I get 'em (which should be soon), but my latest Famicom buys are (all from Ericj):
All Night Nippon: Super Mario Bros
Akumajo Dracula
Nazo no Murasamejou
Bishojou Sexy Derby
The Adventures of Chatran

Thanks Eric!

I expect you'll be quite happy with All Night Nippon. 

Otherwise, I had a hand in your ability to get a copy of Sexy Derby =P  Hope you like that one as well (though I believe you mentioned playing it on an emulator already so you've probably already seen all of it in some form).   I may have to look into the other games you're getting...  The Nazo no game sounded interesting with what I just pulled up.  Dunno the Adventures one either.   

nintendodork

I have played through Sexy Derby.  The pig was funny.

As for The Adventures of Chatran, it's a game about Milo from Milo & Otis; a movie about the adventures of a dog and a cat who are friends.  Not sure if it's big in Japan or not.

Nazo no Murasamejou is a great game.  It's in top-down form like Zelda 1, but the game is much faster-paced, and it's a lot more difficult.  Very fun though.  I'd recommend it to anyone with a disk system and anyone who likes a fun challenge.

Medisinyl

/\  Ah, I have in fact seen the Chatran game then.  Didn't recognize the name.  The other one still sounds interesting though. 

Only new Famicom game I've got coming in is the Mario Castlevania I mentioned elsewhere (and my Sexy Derby back from ericj). 

Nightstar699

I got some official fc carts coming for me. Teenage mutant ninja turtles, some koei game, transformers, lode runner, baseball, pinball and macross!! Good stuff
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nensondubois

November 13, 2009, 10:03:14 am #1543 Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 06:32:15 pm by nensondubois
ESPER Dream 2 CIB $31.80
Shin Moero!! Pro Yakuu [Bases Loaded III] $2.10

Bramsworth

Is the cartridge port of SMB2 worth much to anyone here? And does being a Kaiser version make a difference in any way in the price?