Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Yup, it's an okay multicart. Nowhere near as good as my 101-in-1, but hey, it was free :P
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

FamicomFreak

Awesome disk system games! Gotta love pirates. Also, Jake great Famiclone! That's one sexy model!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Nightstar699

Yeah, I really like this clone, way better than my other 3 famiclones. Very good quality, I think it's because it's an older clone. (Or maybe not, but it rocks) ;D
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Medisinyl

Have Yume Penguin Monogatari, Parodius, Holy Diver, and FC Genjin on the way  ;D  (Have wanted the Penguin game for awhile now... [always gets great reviews around here]).   

FamicomFreak

Lots of aces coming your way man! grats in advance!

Medisinyl

Quote from: FamicomFreak on June 02, 2010, 05:00:07 pm
Lots of aces coming your way man! grats in advance!

Thanks, I haven't played any of them except for Holy Diver, so I'm looking forward to them getting here.  Prices were pretty good on all of them. 

jpx72

A USB Famicom controller from usb.brando.com just arrived to my door and I must say It's perfect! Really feels like original and the buttons have "the right -push- sound" :D Also the Turbo function is very well implemented (can be set for any button) and according to the manual booklet, a "second" (player two) controller model with microphone is out there somewhere ...
Recommended for all famicom fans !

nintendodork

Medisinyl, you'll love FC Genjin.  It's my favorite Famicom game.

jpx72, you should check out RetroUSB.com.  They have some products that will let you use any standard NES controller (as well as controllers for other systems) on your PC for emulators.  They've also got some other cool NES-related stuff.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Ryo

ericj

Nice finds! I see a few FDS ports in there.

Ryo

Quote from: ericj on June 05, 2010, 02:16:58 pm
Nice finds! I see a few FDS ports in there.

Yes. gyruss, arumana and falsion are FDS port.

FamicomFreak

amazing! grats on such sexy carts!

nensondubois

Mirai senshi Lios (complete)

MS-DOS4

Stuff from Vash today!

2 in 1 with Little Nemo the Dream Master (audio issues) and Guerilla Warfare.

2 in 1 with Castle of Dragon and 3D Battles of World Runners

He threw this next one in for free:

Must be a board in the wrong case, because the label says Duck Jones, but the game is Little Ninja Brothers.

Fun RPG, and I'm glad it's in english.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

Nightstar699

Awesome! Little ninja bros is such a great game!