Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MS-DOS4

Some new pieces today.

TT6 is pretty fun for a pirate original.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

Bramsworth

Quote from: MasterDisk on August 24, 2010, 12:32:01 pm
I can't believe that no one found any games during that long time...

Anyway, here are my news awesome finds:

Somari (boxed) Note: this is a different box ! It is the exact same size as the cartridge so it fits without the need of a plastic holder (unlike Ryo copy). The box art is exactly the same.

Also that 15in1 which is VERY interesting.
Here's a quick video showing the most interesting games:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY4An2OtuFs

That's interesting, I didn't notice how Ryo's copy has a bigger box. Maybe they just made variations or something. I double checked the UPC code too, looks the same on both copies.

Which came first will be impossible to know I guess :)

Ryo

Marlon

August 29, 2010, 06:15:29 pm #1908 Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 06:23:32 pm by Marlon
I wish I was you :D

Post Merge: August 29, 2010, 06:23:32 pm

which swapmeet! I live in LA
Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

Nightstar699

Got me an awesone multi from Sumguy today. 7-in-1 (JY203) which includes:

Super Mario 6
Three Eyes Kid (Mitsume Ga tooru)
Power Blade 2
Gradius
Mickey Mouse
Tiger
Kung-Fu

I'm really happy it has PB2 on it, now I don't have to worry about having to spend 100+ dollars to get that game.

Edit: And I've gotten a ton of other Famicom games since I last posted finds. I'll take pics sometime.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

MS-DOS4

September 03, 2010, 04:36:12 pm #1910 Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 04:51:38 pm by MS-DOS4
Took a trip to the local retro store and picked up this street fighter 3 pirate, and a pretty sweet looking flyer. The title screen and label say Super Fighter III. Hack maybe?

>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

manuel

ericj

Finally got my seamail package of 176 game doctor disks from HK. There are a lot of cool cart to disk games in the package, including a 16 in 1 multicart on 4 disks, but I haven't gotten it to work yet. I didn't think it was possible to have a multicart on disk, but I guess it is possible. Well, I gotta get it to work first to verify its existence.  :P

famiac

I hate you! Im so jealous right now!!!!!   :D

manuel

That's awesome. Pics would be nice. *hint hint*

senseiman

The most awesome bargain in retro-game shopping history.  I kid you not:

http://famicomblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/retro-game-shopping-will-never-be-same.html

My head is still spinning, my tiny brain unable to cope with the magnitude of my luck in coming across the motherload of retro-gaming junk piles where EVERYTHING - consoles, games, controllers - costs 50 cents no matter how awesome or rare it is.  No other shopping experience in my life will ever compete with it.  I will be telling stories of today's shopping experience well into my old age.

manuel

Damn!  :o
... There is no smiley that can express how great that is.  :o
Congrats on that stuff.

I'd love yo be as lucky one day, but let's face it, it isn't going to happen.  :'(

senseiman

Quote from: manuel on September 15, 2010, 10:42:12 pm
Damn!  :o
... There is no smiley that can express how great that is.  :o
Congrats on that stuff.

I'd love yo be as lucky one day, but let's face it, it isn't going to happen.  :'(

Thanks, I will be having a fun few days with my new stuff!  And it'll happen to you, just gotta believe ;)

ericj

Nice! That makes like, what, 500 copies you have of SMW?   :P

linkzpikachu

Quote from: senseiman on September 15, 2010, 10:34:00 pm
The most awesome bargain in retro-game shopping history.  I kid you not:

http://famicomblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/retro-game-shopping-will-never-be-same.html

My head is still spinning, my tiny brain unable to cope with the magnitude of my luck in coming across the motherload of retro-gaming junk piles where EVERYTHING - consoles, games, controllers - costs 50 cents no matter how awesome or rare it is.  No other shopping experience in my life will ever compete with it.  I will be telling stories of today's shopping experience well into my old age.

where do you live  ;)
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!