Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

famiac

November 10, 2010, 03:22:27 pm #1965 Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 08:31:40 pm by famiac

ericj

A D-pad dance game for $0.99.

Ryo

nice finds ericj. I've this one too. ;D

NintendoKing

Quote from: ericj on November 14, 2010, 12:02:07 pm
A D-pad dance game for $0.99.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj287/pingaloquita/Dance.jpg

I have always wanted one of those ever since I found out they existed because of rom dumps.
99 cents is amazing and if you find another one I would love to buy it.

famiac

yeah where the hell did you find that

famiac

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP I ALWAYS WATCH HIS STUFF but not recently, oh well, anyways, im broke, i bought a sonic crackers prototype.  :D

ericj

It first ended a few days ago with no bids at a starting price of $7.99, which I though was a bit much. He then relisted it with a $.99 start. I bid $1 yesterday and this morning I found out I won since there were no other bidders.  :D

b1aCkDeA7h

Pretty much on the money for a reproduction cart:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=300485407801&si=RzKIA4MMyVET2PKJqh5qnbquSeM%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

While NES Repros makers are pretty easy to find, rarely will I stumble across a FC or SFC repro. Sure do wish I could commission more but the seller forgot where he got this repro and his Earthbound Zero repro (which went into the high 80's if memory serves).

ericj

It's probably the original cart with a flashed eeprom containing the English version swapped out for the original.

NintendoKing

Quote from: ericj on November 15, 2010, 08:19:10 am
It's probably the original cart with a flashed eeprom containing the English version swapped out for the original.

Actually if thats true it would be a easy way to profit, flashing games and replacement the game with a translated version. Nice!

b1aCkDeA7h

It's so prolific in the SNES and NES world. I would really like to see someone do this with Famicom games.

I've asked a couple of the SNES/NES repro makers but they usually don't have the hardware to test FC repros.

ericj

You could buy one of those cheap Willem Eprom Programmers and give it a shot.  8)

NintendoKing

That would be cool to see people do, I have a bunch of Stackup boards that could be converted if I had the skills.

jpx72

November 26, 2010, 01:46:37 am #1978 Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 04:45:26 am by jpx72
Got two marvelous FC multicarts!

(Details here -> first two on THIS LIST)

Together with a decent full-hardware-famiclone and an original FC SMB1 I exchanged them for MegaDrive with Sonic1 and one controller. Do you think it was worth it? Because I do  ;)

Kiddo

Very nice find and a good deal! I really have to get my hands on some multicarts.