Buzzing Noise Sharp Twin Fami Help!!!!

Started by punkpolitical, November 02, 2011, 11:22:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

punkpolitical

Twin Famicom.............Buzzing Noise.....................made a video showing the problem
Not sure whats wrong if anyone can point me in the right direction i would be so grateful.
Thank You in advance. :star:

http://youtu.be/384hkGUw-do

Xious

Without listening to the video I can say with certainty that it is your microphone. If you want or need me to stop over to repair it, just send me a note.  :bomb:

punkpolitical

November 02, 2011, 11:28:39 pm #2 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 11:38:28 pm by punkpolitical
i mic is off. I will unhook it and see if i still have the buzzing noise.

Just unhooked the controller to confirm
and yep it's the mic in player 2 controller.

Yoshi

I wanted to reply to thank you for diagnosing my problem was well.  The microphone on controller 2 wasn't quite switched all the way to the left, and I was getting buzzing too.  Previously I had thought it may be my power supply, so you saved me time and probably money barking up the wrong tree.
:yoshi:

Frank_fjs

Yeah, I just had the same thing with a Famicom console. I was a little worried at first as I thought it was something more serious.

80sFREAK

Magic eraser will help "to restore microphone" LOL
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

Aukensider

I dunno about Magic Eraser... I just used a simple 100-for-$1 alcohol swab to clean the mic slider on my Twin Fami. Works great!

:redcart: