Smartphone Forum Apps

Started by UglyJoe, November 07, 2011, 10:22:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

famiac

Hey guys tapatalk is no longer working for me for this site. Can someone please try to resolve this issue?

UglyJoe

I'm writing this post using Tapatalk on my Kindle Fire.

I haven't changed the Tapatalk settings on the server, and it looks like it is still the newest version of the software for this version of SMF.

Do you get any kind of error message?

GohanX

Seems to be working in Tapatalk on my Google G1.

famiac

I have an iphone. "received from client compressed http request and cannot decompress."

UglyJoe

Can you try uninstalling/reinstalling the app?  That seems to have worked for others, according to Google.

famiac

narunetto

Quote from: GohanX on July 20, 2012, 07:35:27 pm
Seems to be working in Tapatalk on my Google G1.

Wow, I didn't think anyone could be still using a G1 these days! I had to give mine up because multitasking was impossible using anything past 1.6.

Russam5354

Unfortunately, I do not have a smart phone. :( But, browsing the forums on different platforms is interesting. The mobile version for my regular cell phone (A TracFone :( ) sucks.
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

hippy dave

Hi, I searched for fw ("famicom world", "famicomworld") in tapatalk, but haven't been able to find it. Any ideas? Cheers!

UglyJoe

It's there as "Famicom World". It might be easier if you search for just "Famicom", though.

hippy dave

Found it this time, thanks! Search wasn't working well at all but it turned up in a browse.

jensma

Since recently I'm not able to surf the forum by tapatalk anymore.. someone experiencing similar issues?

UglyJoe

September 27, 2015, 12:06:40 pm #27 Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 08:13:54 pm by UglyJoe
Yeah, Tapatalk has been doing something on their end that seems to have broken compatibility here.  I haven't gotten around to debugging it yet.

Post Merge: September 28, 2015, 08:13:54 pm

I think I have Tapatalk working again.  Can you try it and let me know?

hippy dave

jensma