Post a video screenshot of your favorite video game reviewer

Started by tonev, December 04, 2011, 05:22:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on December 04, 2011, 09:11:03 am

Just saw this. I didn't know there was already a Nightshade review. :( I didn't even know there was a happy video game nerd! :o

There goes my day.

NintendoKing

Jedi Questmaster, its okay I stumbled upon him while trying to figure out how to beat NightShade. He's a cool reviewer!

fredJ

JewWario is excellent when he is explaining the game play; he is my number 1 really, no-one else does such instruction videos on the great but difficult famicom games. The silly bits however are hard to know if they are supposed to be funny. Maybe it is Jewish humour?   :crazy:

Luke Morse is great too, always so happy about every game he plays ; and he has a great speaking voice.
Too many reviewers are unfortunately unable to speak properly, clearly , not too fast, etc... I need subtitles for those people. Please Americans: when you make videos, try to pronounce properly and not speak too fast, so the rest of the world can enjoy it.

AVGN I can't use his videos for anything... After watching, customers would decide against buying a game... But I still love watching them.  ;D

There are some other very good youtube reviewers that show a short gameplay of the game without messing with it. Such as nenriki86 and FamicomGuide.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

tonev

I am back everyone :)

rantz97

crade

^^ Whats with her eyes?  she scares me!

Anyway, I'm with MWK as well.  His reviews are the most interesting I've seen so far.

GRRR!

Cheetahmen

Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

tonev

I am back everyone :)