March 28, 2024, 04:20:04 am

Weather today

Started by 80sFREAK, December 15, 2011, 05:14:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

80sFREAK

Lovely morning at my place turned into sunny and... snowing. How about you, guys?
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

Parodius Duh

Rain all day, Rain right now....

Jedi Master Baiter

It rained while I slept in, then it got clearer when I decided to actually care & to go to school to take my final exam.

Yeah, I was totally nonchalant about that class (I totally owned it!).

tonev

FOG FOG FOG FOG even at night :D
I am back everyone :)

tonev

December 23, 2011, 06:07:29 am #4 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 02:14:48 pm by tonev
So how is the weather today in your place in my place it is SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW :D :D :D

Parodius Duh

its December 23rd and 48 Farenheit out....

manuel

48F is quite nice. Around the same here in Japan.

nintendodork

Screw you guys with the warm weather or snow.  This is the first Christmas season in several years (that I can remember) that we have had such a little amount of snow.  It's probably flurried a total of three times between November and now.  All that's in Iowa as of right now is cold weather (25F average) and no snow.  I hope it snows before Christmas at least, we've still got a day to go!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Cheetahmen

It's a bit cold and there's no snow, but tomorrow is supposed to be 11ºC. (~60ºF) :o
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

tonev

Well now it is -1ºC  (30ºF) in my place and there is a lot of snow

petik1

No snow here. It's hanging around the 45~50º F mark. My first Christmas up north, and no snow to be found :(

Kiddo

Yesterday's view from my porch door. We had 33cm of snow in just one day. Got my car stuck in the snow two times yesterday just going to the store and back  :D

Parodius Duh

The weather has been typical New England weirdness around here. Yesterday it was about 25F and today it has been 46F.....only snowed once so far this year, in October! Have a feeling Late February and early March is going to be nothing but brutal Ice Storms....  :-\

tonev

Now it issnooooooooooooooooowing :) so happy andit is not that cold either :)  the temp is around 0C ( 32F)

Cheetahmen

Quote from: tonev on December 31, 2011, 05:22:11 am
Now it issnooooooooooooooooowing :) so happy andit is not that cold either :)  the temp is around 0C ( 32F)

Lucky you, it's about 11C in England and I don't think it's snowed once since last Winter. :(
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch