April 29, 2024, 03:31:30 am

Happy Birthdays

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:07:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wholesalewatch648

I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

MaxXimus

MaxXimus

Happy bday to crade and the other 2 people who's forum names have slipped my mind. (Sorry lol)

UglyJoe

:diskkun: Happy Birthday Famicom Disk System :diskkun:

MaxXimus

February 24, 2014, 05:58:37 am #1039 Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 08:06:17 pm by MaxXimus
Happy Birthday DaG!

Post Merge: February 26, 2014, 08:06:17 pm

Happy bday I heart yuna. Thanks for that dream mary cartridge you sold me so long ago. I still have it and I still love it.

MaxXimus

Happy Birthday UglyJoe, you old fart!

Russam5354

Happy Biятhday, UglyJoe!
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

MaxXimus

Supposedly it's your Birthday as well Russam, so happy bday? Yourenot actually 19, are you?

Russam5354

I am 19, and no it isn't my b-day.
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

MaxXimus

Weird. I assumed you were 12 or something,  based on some of your posts.

Russam5354

あなたはイースターエッグを発見!

MaxXimus

A bunch of them. All your "1337 sp34k" posts and posts like "I stick games up my ass" and "I put my cartridge in your wives slot". A few other things like all the spam you posted when signed up a couple weeks ago. How you go back and edit/delete posts. Just stuff like that. It's not really adult behavior.

Russam5354

I don't talk in 1337 speak. Most of thoe shitty spam posts I made at 10PM-12AM, and/or wasn't thinking. I deleted most of those old shitty posts. I also doubt a 12 year old would say things like that.
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!

L___E___T

Russam thing is we've seen NintendoDork grow up over the years on here - he used to post with the same energy and a similar feel, but he was actually about 12 then.

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MaxXimus

You sure did. Your "zomg lawlzy I gotzorz 100 posts haha lozerz wif x amount postz lawl dun dezervs it" stuff you were posting in the milestone thread then deleted.

Anyway back on topic. Even though you don't post anymore happy birthday nator_exe!

Edit. Exactly L__E__T. I used to be 12 on the Internet as well. (Not here) I'm sure everyone acts immature on the net (or in general) at that age.