FamicomFreak

Awasaaaaaaaaaaa thanks guys!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

BonBon

FamicomFreak

Happy birthday Nightstar!!!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Nightstar699

Thank you Luis! After some rest I'll be playing lots of games to celebrate.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nerdynebraskan

Happy Birthday, nightstar. Playing lots of games, eh? Sounds like most days for you.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

Nightstar699

Thanks! Yeah, lots of games I've played so far... Robocco Wars, Ninja Crusaders, Mitsume Ga Tooru, Samurai Pizza Cats, and a few others. The day is far from over in my time zone... which reminds me, I should give Time Zone a playthrough on this day.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

StJackie

Quote from: Nightstar699 on July 27, 2013, 05:55:56 pm
Thanks! Yeah, lots of games I've played so far... Robocco Wars, Ninja Crusaders, Mitsume Ga Tooru, Samurai Pizza Cats, and a few others. The day is far from over in my time zone... which reminds me, I should give Time Zone a playthrough on this day.

Happy bday!

manuel

Happy Birthday and best wishes from Japan!

Nightstar699

Thank you very much! I appreciate it, Manuel and StJackie.

famiac

Happy late birthday old friend.
Hope you had a good one!

BonBon

Happy birthday famicom world

nerdynebraskan

Happy Birthday, FamicomWorld. This is such a great community here! Here's to many more years of nerding out together!
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

wholesalewatch648

I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

Nightstar699

I too wish a happy birthday to Manuel. Thank you for all your help throughout the years. Have a good one, my friend.  :yoshi: