Forum and website downtime: We apologize!

Started by Alex930, July 29, 2006, 11:48:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Paul-FC

yesterday i tried to go on famicom world and it said
"this account has been suspended please contact the support/billing department" ???

133MHz

Seconded. I think somebody forgot to pay the bills ::).

manuel

This must have been either a mistake or happened for a very short period of time only. I was here quite often yesterday and didn't get that message.

133MHz

Well I couldn't get in for several hours.

MaxXimus

It was like that this morning for me too.

FamicomFreak

I was able to log in the morning. But last night around 11pm eastern the site was down. I though I got banned!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

NationalGameDepot

I couldn't get on this morning either.....Prob some random server problem or something.
~~NGD

JC

Someone didn't pay the bills. Sorry about the downtime.

Mo

I thought it was gone for good as I have not been here for about a month  :'(
Plant you, feed you, grow you like a flower, like NINTENDO now you're playing with power!!

manuel

Quote from: JC on April 25, 2008, 03:44:31 pm
Someone didn't pay the bills. Sorry about the downtime.

Did that someone have his legs broken like appropriate? ... What? I watch too many Hollywood movies? ... Don't think so.  ;D

Slushie

This was my bad, sorry everyone. For some reason my email wasn't receiving emails from my host, and I didn't receive my monthly invoice, and forgot to pay. As soon as Jerah emailed me(thanks) I found out what happened and paid the bill.

Sorry again, I feel quite stupid I didn't realize payment was due. It was quite the wake up call, as I will be making sure it doesn't happen again.

manuel

Stuff like that happens. You don't have to feel stupid, because you didn't do anything stupid and everything's back to normal again. A big thanks from me for keeping this site online. 8)