Something You Learned Today

Started by Jedi Master Baiter, February 08, 2012, 12:08:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

Nightstar699

In Super Street Fighter 4, Zangief cannot focus attack Blanka while he's doing electricity.  ;D
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

manuel

I learned today that when a new Convenience Store opens they like to give out 2-ply toilet  paper (?) as a present.  :P

security16

I learned that i really love potato wedges with sweet chilli sauce!

manuel

I love my potato wedges with crazy salt nowadays...

hagai

i learned how to beat geese ass on capcom vs snk!!:D
and i had my new super famicom jr!!XD

Nightstar699

Quote from: hagai on February 20, 2012, 07:49:43 pm

I always just spam E. Honda's Hundred Hand Slap... just like when I fight actual opponents.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

hagai

Quote from: Nightstar699 on February 20, 2012, 08:12:43 pm

I always just spam E. Honda's Hundred Hand Slap... just like when I fight actual opponents.

i always beat him with ken's shoryuken:D

Nightstar699

Quote from: hagai on February 20, 2012, 08:36:39 pm

Shin Akuma on Capcom Vs. SNK 2 is so much worse, very difficult boss. It seems the only way to beat him is by using Bison's neutral jump roundhouse. His A.I. is just too good, counters every move you make..... except for Bison's neutral jump househouse....

hagai

Quote from: Nightstar699 on February 21, 2012, 03:44:06 pm
Quote from: hagai on February 20, 2012, 08:36:39 pm

how about mortal kombat? even if i choose novice i still cant beat all of the opponents><

Shin Akuma on Capcom Vs. SNK 2 is so much worse, very difficult boss. It seems the only way to beat him is by using Bison's neutral jump roundhouse. His A.I. is just too good, counters every move you make..... except for Bison's neutral jump househouse....

Sajun

In keeping with the Street Fighter theme, today I learned that Arino Shinya is better at SF2 Turbo than I am. He managed to beat the game even, yet I can't manage getting past M. Bison on 2 stars... /facepalm

Nightstar699

Quote from: Sajun on February 21, 2012, 08:18:24 pm
In keeping with the Street Fighter theme, today I learned that Arino Shinya is better at SF2 Turbo than I am. He managed to beat the game even, yet I can't manage getting past M. Bison on 2 stars... /facepalm

Eh, no reason to be down about that. I play SF competitively in local tournaments, as well as online play, and yet on the Arcade/story mode, I can barely beat it. It's because they purposely made the CPU counters everything you do, so players would feed more and more quarters into the machines hoping to beat it. Playing the CPU lacks the mind game element, which is perhaps the biggest part of Street Fighter. Take me for example. I main Honda, and I love nothing more than Hundred Hand Slapping opponents to death, when they think I'll go for it, they'll more than likely block in anticipation, and BAM I'll grab 'em with the Oicho Throw. They thought they'd get some chip damage... but they ended up tasting Edmond Honda's fat sweaty ass. The CPU, on the other hand? Will counter everything you do, no matter what.

manuel

I learned today that old people on the streets can't be trusted.  :-[

L___E___T

I learned that I gotta play Nightstar on SF4 AE :)

Do you play on Xbox or PS3 at all?  We could play a laggy international match sometime!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

manuel

Are international connections still laggy in this day and age?  :o