Something You Learned Today

Started by Jedi Master Baiter, February 08, 2012, 12:08:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

I learned today that my facebook was switched to timeline. Meh.

security16

Well it wasn't today but some time last week i learnt that one of my close friends had been married for the last 2 years and that his girlfriend found out and not one of his friends knew about him being married! Rather funny i thought but i feel sorry for the guy. 

Today i've learnt that if i'm going to fill up the washing machine with water,clothes and laundry powder i should turn the machine on

Jedi Master Baiter

Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom was a prequel? :o

That means I saw the films in chronological order. ???

I love it when that happens. :P

manuel

It was?
:o

I guess I'll have to re-watch the trilogy. (Yes, trilogy, that's right.  :upsetroll: )

Epic_Lotus

Holy crap, I had no idea about Temple of Doom being a prequel.  I think my whole reality has just been messed with   :o

I haven't rewatched Crystal Skull since I saw it in theaters.  I'm not sure if I'd still feel really disappointed in the ending or be able to take the movie at face value and have a bit of fun with it.  To be honest, I probably liked it about as much as Temple of Doom.  For me, at least, Raiders and Last Crusade are the highlights of the whole series (I actually like Last Crusade the best).

JohnnyBlaze

Never underestimate one person's stupidity.

Case in point, this gay dude came in to my friend's work today. He took a whole bunch of stuff into the bathroom with people watching him and in full view of security cameras and walked out with nothing. He was confronted and he accused the store of profiling him because he's gay. SMDH....
Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play

manuel

I just checked IMDB and it's true!
Raiders of the Lost Ark plays in 1936 and Temple of Doom is set in 1935.

GohanX

batlon13

today i learned that something is better than nothing.

JohnnyBlaze

No matter how many times you tell somebody that you cannot sell them something because they are on government assistance(i.e. trying to buy cigarettes with a Family First card), it's not because it's the LAW, it's because they are black and I'm a racist.

I'm racist for following the law and making sure my job is intact........
Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play

Jedi Master Baiter

Skittles contains vitamin C. :diskkun:

Now I'm scared.

Epic_Lotus

Food only lasts for 4 hours in a fridge while its unplugged.  24 hours in a freezer (maybe).

Jedi Master Baiter

Rogue received her flying ability/super strength by permanently absorbing it from Ms. Marvel.
Spoiler
(& Ms. Marvel's memories)
[close]

I always wondered why she had 3 powers.

Nightstar699

I always figured that the main character in Ninja Kun and Ninja Jajamaru Kun was the same dude... as I found out today, in Jajamaru Kun, you actually control Ninja-Kun's younger brother.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

L___E___T

The weather in England is getting progressively worse each year.  Last 5 years gave us snow in March.
This year?  Make that snow in April.  I was shocked when I woke up and saw a sunny day today.

Damn that weather service not beng here yet.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。