Something You Learned Today

Started by Jedi Master Baiter, February 08, 2012, 12:08:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

security16

I learnt last night that my son is allergic to nitrous oxide :o that  was not a nice thing to see  :'(

UglyJoe

security16

Yeah after about 5 minutes he was back to his silly inquisitive self but it meant staying overnight in the hospital. 

smeghead

Eating fish decreases the risk of depression for 25%

security16

I learned next week I get to be a dominatrix for a guy who is absolutely huge in several ways and I'm kinda tiny so this should be really very interesting :D

smeghead

That people should take a shower at least three times a week... what a baloney, i take shower two times a week and nobody complained about my smell and my hygiene is perfect!

fcgamer

Quote from: smeghead on May 08, 2014, 05:22:31 am
That people should take a shower at least three times a week... what a baloney, i take shower two times a week and nobody complained about my smell and my hygiene is perfect!

I take a shower every day, and sometimes twice a day...
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

L___E___T

It probably depends on where you live - but I can tell you if I don't shower once a day I feel grubby.  FCGamer lives in Taiwan, you can't shower twice a week there and small fine, no way..
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

fcgamer

Quote from: L___E___T on May 08, 2014, 06:40:27 am
It probably depends on where you live - but I can tell you if I don't shower once a day I feel grubby.  FCGamer lives in Taiwan, you can't shower twice a week there and small fine, no way..

Yes, I think the climate probably does play a role in this.  I think being Caucasian is problem for me.  My facial hair grows fast, so if I don't shower once a day, it also means that I don't shave for that day.  I instantly have stubble, and look like a hairy bum.  Only one weekend day I have to myself, and can get away with this, unfortunately.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

MaxXimus

I shower every day as well. If I dont, I stink pretty bad.

Raingerred

I learned today hoe to be disciplined in real life.

P

I have to shower every day too. It's not only that I smell a lot after a whole day it's also that my body and hair is totally smeared in with my own body grease after a full day.

When I was in Taiwan and Japan in summer I was constantly covered in sweat and all my clothes was always wet so I had often to shower twice a day and sometimes I changed shirts three times in a single day.

smeghead

So in Asia there is like air is different i mean it's different climate or maybe there are so much people that it become stuffy to live?  :mario:

P

Well in Japan the humidity is very high which makes it feel hotter. It was the worst in Kyoto and Tokyo, since in big cities like Tokyo there are many tall buildings blocking the wind and all buildings are using air conditioners all the time which cools the air inside and blows hot air outside making the air outside even hotter. I had to walk a lot in cities and in the sun so it was unavoidable.

Also being Scandinavian my body is resistance to coldness but I'm probably sweating more than the Japanese when it's hot. I wasn't sweating as badly as some other Scandinavians though and overall I thought it was bearable as long as you have something to drink (wending machines with cold drinks are everywhere).

smeghead

I would love to live somewhere in Scandinavia! heard there is good standard and people get large salaries, i don't care if its cold there, i imagine those countries have beautiful nature and lot of healthy food!!

Spoiler
and the girls are pretty
[close]
:)