Something You Learned Today

Started by Jedi Master Baiter, February 08, 2012, 12:08:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

senseiman

Just found out I am (or more accurately my wife is) going to have a baby boy  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

smileyman8b

Deadpool- "YOU ATE THE LAST OF THE CHEESY PUFFS YOU SON OF A BI+cH!"  >:(

UglyJoe

senseiman

Thanks Smileyman8b and Ugly Joe!  This is our first so I`m super excited  ;D

security16

Haha you're all having kiddies! I'm kinda thinking I want another one but NO!!!!!

nabbeth

Congratulations, Senseiman. That's great!  :D

Back on topic:
I've learned that there's crappy "Legend of Kay" port for NDS. That's bad, because i loved that game on PS2.

P

Yeah congratulations Senseiman! :)

smeghead

I found out - electronic joint (e-joint) , they say... it's completely harmless, does not contain potentially harmful substances such as nicotine, tobacco or THC. The smoke is obtained through the vaporization of
glycerin, propylene glycol and one of six "biological" flavor, reminiscent of the fruit.
this could be interesting  ;D

fcgamer

Do you smoke, Smeghead?  I mean cigarettes, pot, anything?  What my Croatian buddy told me is that it is really common to smoke over there, but I have never visited first hand to know.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

smeghead

I don't smoke anymore, but i smoked cigarettes from when i was 14 y. old and quit smoking at my 24, i stopped because i felt it's doing bad for my health...
about pot... i used it too much and i wish i never even tried and liked it, had to be in hospital for few weeks on detoxification but that was before like 7 years...
now i'm clean and i guess i don't have any consequences! but also here marijuana is still illegal and i don't think about using it again at all.

P

Quote from: smeghead on June 24, 2014, 11:23:52 am
here marijuana is still illegal

"still" heh.

Even if it's free from all harmfull substances, just the act of smoking still produces some harmfull substances so it can't be completely harmless or so I heard. Also it apparently contains cannabis oil. I don't know if that's harmfull or not but it makes it illegal here in Sweden.

security16

I should not drink alone EVER!

smeghead

Alcohol consumption was responsible for 3.3 million deaths worldwide in 2012., according to a report by the World Health Organization.  :mario:

security16

I am fine if I have company when I drink and I also don't get totally wasted and a lot of people choose to not control themselves with alcohol or societal pressures make them feel they need to drink to be socially accepted. I also learned couldn't stay awake during the hobbit movies nor keep my hands to myself whilst watching them with my boyfriend :D

fcgamer

I know how to waste a day!  Spent the afternoon drinking beer, then took a nice long nap.  Woke up for dinner, and now I am set for a healthy week to begin (gonna go for a 10k run in a few hours, as soon as my dinner has digested).

Never did get to write about some of my gaming stuff, maybe I can still squeeze that in tonight somehow.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com