Started by vealchop, February 28, 2007, 09:35:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

vealchop

yikes...freelance gig...

XBOX360 better be effin worth it!

-chop

Doc

vealchop

It totally does. But walking out of Best Buy with a brand spankin new XBOX360, DS Lite, Gears of War, Dead Rising, and a handfull of DVDs next week is keepin me goin.  :D
-chop

vealchop

looks like Im working all night. I wonder what my co-workers will think when they get in and im sitting here in my same clothes from yesterday!  :D
-chop

JC

Damn, that does suck! You're right, it better be worth it. I don't think I'd ever be able to do that for a job. Just not in my personality to pull an all-nighter. But hell, sometimes you do what you gotta do. You're gonna smell. :D

Doc

You probably are sleeping right now. ;D

vealchop

still up! barely. I'll prolly pass out as soon as i get home at 6, but i'll have to set my alarm so I don't miss the Office!
-chop

JC

Crazy, crazy. I've pulled only a couple all-nighters in my life -- usually when traveling.

manuel

All nighters are usually no problem.
When I did my military service we were out there for about 60 hours without sleep. The sleep after that was nice.  ;)

Have fun with your 360 and DS Lite. :)

vealchop

-chop

JC

I've heard that after about 3 days without sleep you'll start to hallucinate.

manuel

I could have tried that, but I was too sleepy. Maybe you really start to hallucinate then. That 60 hours were quite tough, especially because we marched and walked a lot, of course in full armour.  :-\
But when I think of it now, it's all fond memories... ;)