March 28, 2024, 11:06:07 am

Snow Storm!!!

Started by Nickv, March 01, 2007, 04:05:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickv

Rite now im in a snow storm here in southern ontario. Its snowing crazy and after about a foot of snow its suppose to ice rain  :o gives me lots of time to sit around and play famicom  ;D ;D ;D ;D

JC

Snow storms are great 'cause everything shuts down. I live in the desert, so when it snows a couple inches, everything shuts down. :)

Doc

We ourselves are very snow prone...sometimes. We've only had one snow day this year, and two delays. Usually it's three snow days and three delays.

DevIancE

Over here in NC were lucky to get one snow a year, unless you're in the mountains. Were getting a shit load of rain right now from this snow storm. It's been raining here constantly all day.

JC

I hated that about Virginia. It would rain all day long...such crap. Those kind of days always depressed me. But snowing all day never sucked.

Nickv

well it stopped snowing then it rained so this morning my car was under a 1 inch thick sheet of ice. after 20 min of chipping it off i went to work and now there warning of another 12 inches of snow.   Yay more famicom time