Sale thread - lots to see!

Started by satoshi_matrix, March 29, 2012, 12:37:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

satoshi_matrix

March 29, 2012, 12:37:52 am Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 10:47:52 pm by satoshi_matrix
All items ship from Ontario Canada and I'll ship anywhere in the world. Shipping prices extra and vary depending on destination. I'll give discounts and offer combined shipped for multiple items. The more you buy, the more you save. Canada Post does not automatically include tracking. If you want that, it will cost extra.

Here's what I've got:

New!

Brand New Xbox Hip Gear Screen Pad Controller $60

This is a very rare unique controller for the original Xbox. It's a fully funtional Controller S complete with forceback, but also includes a 2.6" TFT backlit LCD. These controllers were expensive when they came out and regularly sell for $80 or more. I picked up two of these, but only need one. This is completely brand new and comes with its power supply and everything needed for it work flawlessly. Great for troubleshooting or for hot-swapping your Xbox harddrive. Here's my review of the device. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03ND_FGGNp0

City Connection NES Sealed 100% brand new $25

Star Solider NES Sealed, but a reseal (not done by me) $20

Lego Star Wars 2 GameCube Black Label $12

Bugs Bunny Rabbit Rampage SNES by Sunsoft. $8

Warcraft 3 Collector's Edition complete. Basically untouched. Make a reasonable offer.

Okami PS2 Brand new, shrink wrapped copy. Bought in 2006 just never got around to actually playing. The original print run non greatest hits. $30.

Return to Castle Wolfenstien PS2 $8

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7092/7194347820_4af054be24_b.jpg
Capcom vs SNK 2 PS2 Rare. $25

Shinobi PS2 $6

Perfect Dark Zero X360 $6

Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion PS3 $10

PS3/Xbox 360/PC 3-in-1 Sanwa modded arcade stick $130

An absolutely beautiful arcade stick. Originally a Mayflash stick, this stick has since been professionally modded with a board that supports BOTH the PS3 and Xbox 360. To switch between them, hold down the Clear button for several seconds. This stick has been outfitted with a Sanwa JLF joystick, an octagonal restrictor plate, Sanwa 30mm buttons, a Zelda lamilabel and automotive grade gold paint resistant to human oils, sweat, scratching, tarnishing or fading. The interior of the stick is also professionally put together with quick disconnects for all buttons and precision soldering. All solder joints have been covered with glue to strengthen bonds. You won't find a better stick for the price. The size is perfect for your lap or a coffee table. A MUST have for serious fans of fighters like Street Fighter IV or shoot 'em ups. As it works for both the PS3 and 360, this one stick will service all your next-gen arcade style gaming needs. I'm only selling it because I no longer need it; its one of the best arcade sticks I've ever used. You will NOT be disappointed.

NES FourScore $10
This is a must-own. Not only does it enable four player support for games like Gauntlet II, it also enables 16 shot per second rapid fire on ANY NES controller! Plug in your regular NES controller and shumps become a breeze. Megaman becomes a cinch. It even makes Contra seem easy!

Hoshi no Kirby (Famicom) CB $25

Tetris Flash CIB $10

Complete Famicom game in excellent condition! Tetris Flash was not released on the NES.

Famiom games
Castle Excellent $8
Tiger Heli Pirate $5
Saint Saya $8
Dragon Spirit $8
Top Gun Pirate $3
Dr. Mario $10
Gargoyle's Quest II $20
Balloon Fight $10
Lucky 777 $15
Boulder Dash $10
City Connection $8
Namcot Baseball '93 $5

PSP games all complete

Gradius Collection $8

Tales of the World $17

Locoroco (new SEALED) $12

]
Fighter Stick SN for SNES $25
A rare arcade stick in perfect condition.

The Orange Box (X360) $23
Complete with custom cover and original manual. I'd ideally like to trade for the PS3 version, but will take cash as well.

[/url]
Neo Geo Battle Colosseum $12
Complete

Tomb Raider Anniversary (X360) $15
Complete.

Final Fantasy Anthology (5 and 6) $15
Both discs have slight surface scratches as per usual for PS1 games, but both play fine.

Assorted other 360 games. Make an offer.

Dark Sector (X360) $6
Complete.

Serious Sam Advance $15
The hilariously bad Serious Sam Advance is a fun game to play with friends and beer. I'm including a DS case with custom insert that can fit the manual and game perfectly, as well as original cardboard box.

The Legend of Zelda Classic NES $20
My younger self thought it was a good idea to paint the GBA cartridge gold to match the NES version. Stupid younger self didn't realize that cheap paint fades/flakes with time, explaining the appearance of the cart. It can be cleaned off though, or repainted. I'm including a DS case with custom insert that can fit the manual and game perfectly, as well as original cardboard box.

Green N64 OEM controller $25

Control Stick is slightly misaligned, as per usual for N64 controllers. However, it's not broken. N64 junkies can easily fix these. I just have no use for this extra controller. [Pending]

XFPS Mouse/Keyboard and PS2 controller adapter for Xbox 360 $60

This is the rare and highly sought after adapter to play FPS games the way they were meant to be played. Have a PS2 controller you love or an arcade stick? This is perfect for that as well. You'll need a wired 360 controller on hand to fool the system into detecting the device, but this thing is really a godsend. It even has turbo fire switches for the buttons!

This version also has sensitivity diles for perfect control with the mouse. Serious FPS players NEED this. I'm selling it only because I don't play my 360 nearly as much as I used to. Get it while you can!

Sanwa Square gate restrictor plates. Both for $6

Lastly, I also make classic gaming beadsprites. I've got a huge catalog of past works, but can also take on custom orders. Just drop me a pm if you're interested. Prices start at just $5 and vary depending on the order. Here's just a small sample of my work:

To see more, check out my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/30701966@N04/
Thanks for looking!

Jedi Master Baiter

Does the Game Boy Player work with the Wii? :-\ Okay, shut up. :P

Tetris Flash, by the way, was released in the U.S. as Tetris 2. But the FC version has a much nicer looking title screen. :)

Drakon

son_ov_hades

satoshi_matrix

May 14, 2012, 01:31:32 am #4 Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 10:49:39 pm by satoshi_matrix
new stuff added to the initial post.

Post Merge: May 14, 2012, 10:49:39 pm

More added.

manuel

Everybody, buy this guy's stuff, so he can pay for an old deal!  :coin: :coin: :coin: