Why are we all showing up as "AWAAAAA!!!"?

Started by NintendoKing, April 01, 2012, 03:52:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HokusaiXL

I don't know how to fox. D:

Drakon

Quote from: petik1 on April 04, 2012, 06:43:18 pm
I think he was trying to be a bit... lighthearted. Jesus, everyone seems to be on the edge as of late.

I get a lot of people badmouthing me on forums and I got banned from nintendoage for nothing.  I don't want to post where I'm not wanted.

Quote from: HokusaiXL on April 04, 2012, 06:46:00 pm
Am I the only one who laughed at it? D:

I think so I'm not sure what "awaaaaaaa" is supposed to be it doesn't seem like a clever joke to me.

manuel

You're definitely not "not wanted" here.

And the joke isn't supposed to be clever, just funny. And most people who actually know FamicomFreak (he always writes like that) enjoyed it (I think).

And: It's over already. And it won't come back! Next year somebody will think of a different joke scheme.  :crazy:

Parodius Duh

Quote from: Drakon on April 05, 2012, 01:10:42 pm
Quote from: petik1 on April 04, 2012, 06:43:18 pm
I think he was trying to be a bit... lighthearted. Jesus, everyone seems to be on the edge as of late.

I get a lot of people badmouthing me on forums and I got banned from nintendoage for nothing.  I don't want to post where I'm not wanted.

Pfffffttttttt NintendoAge, what did you nice and friendly disagree with someone and they went and cried to the mods? Seriously hate NA, only go there when absolutely necessary. 

Drakon

Quote from: Parodius Duh on April 05, 2012, 05:47:59 pm
Pfffffttttttt NintendoAge, what did you nice and friendly disagree with someone and they went and cried to the mods? Seriously hate NA, only go there when absolutely necessary.  

That's exactly what happened.  Then a mod was rude to me in a thread because of all the drama users were making towards me and I was rude back and he tried to apologise in pm AFTER telling me I should leave and never come back in the SAME pm.  I responded in pm "if your pms didn't start with I should leave and never come back people would take you more seriously" and that's what got me banned.

I've been kicked out of all kinds of places on the internet for no reason whatsoever so that's why I'm really on edge.

Jedi Master Baiter

Okay, well... sorry about that. :-\ I have been kicked off a forum for stupid shit.

But rest assured, we don't just ban people for anything. I believe the last person who got the hammer continuously broke one of the rules, over & over again. For quite some time, too.

Nightstar699

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on April 05, 2012, 09:50:17 pm
Okay, well... sorry about that. :-\ I have been kicked off a forum for stupid shit.

But rest assured, we don't just ban people for anything. I believe the last person who got the hammer continuously broke one of the rules, over & over again. For quite some time, too.

I'm guessing you're talking about Mega Man/Kirayamoto. Silly one he was.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

security16

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on April 05, 2012, 09:50:17 pm

Regal Sin? i've seen some of the insanity that weirdo put out there i wonder if there is anywhere on the internet they are still allowed!

Drakon Everyone here is awesome and lovely from what i've seen and reasonably good humoured which makes these forums quite pleasant and lately has been sorta my happy place on the internets!

manuel

Yes, I guess the last one we banned (except for bots) was RegalSin.

But somehow I miss his incoherent and weird posts.  :crazy:

fredJ

Quote from: Drakon on April 05, 2012, 08:47:06 pm
I've been kicked out of all kinds of places on the internet for no reason whatsoever so that's why I'm really on edge.

Maybe you should reconsider your behaviour, I'm sure they don't ban people for no reason at all.  :D

Actually I think it is useful to ban people that are constantly making inappropriate posts.
Put less energy in personal conflicts, and make more constructive posts. It's not so difficult.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

security16

Quote from: fredJ on April 06, 2012, 02:06:27 am
Maybe you should reconsider your behaviour, I'm sure they don't ban people for no reason at all.  :D

Actually I think it is useful to ban people that are constantly making inappropriate posts.
Put less energy in personal conflicts, and make more constructive posts. It's not so difficult.

Agreed!
:-*

Nightstar699

Oh trust me, you'd be surprised. Tons of forums ban people for no reason at all, other than disagreeing with, or stating an opinion that goes against the belief of a higher-up there.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Drakon

Quote from: Nightstar699 on April 06, 2012, 04:42:37 am

Oh trust me, you'd be surprised. Tons of forums ban people for no reason at all, other than disagreeing with, or stating an opinion that goes against the belief of a higher-up there.

Correct I didn't agree with some of their beliefs so they banned me.  That was that.  In fact I had forum moderators being openly rude and attacking me when I hadn't said anything rude, hadn't provoked people or even mentioned anything about the mods.  Just because they didn't like my opinions.

Also jedi I appreciate the apology I just don't really know you guys well enough to know that you're joking.  I'm really paranoid about being kicked out of forums because people feel like it because it happens quite a lot.  I post my work all over to help get exposure and it's often met with unwarrented anger and attacks.

Nightstar699

Quote from: Drakon on April 06, 2012, 08:26:37 am
Quote from: Nightstar699 on April 06, 2012, 04:42:37 am

Correct I didn't agree with some of their beliefs so they banned me.  That was that.

And that is why so many forums nowadays have such awful reputations, for the dictatorship-esque staff that believe that anyone who dares have an opinion other than their own is the Anti-Christ, and should have the banhammer crashed down upon their skull for simply sharing an idea that they see as being contradictory to their own. But I digress, I wouldn't want to be a part of such a community anyway, and neither should you.