Why are we all showing up as "AWAAAAA!!!"?

Started by NintendoKing, April 01, 2012, 03:52:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakon

Quote from: Nightstar699 on April 06, 2012, 08:30:42 am
And that is why so many forums nowadays have such awful reputations, for the dictatorship-esque staff that believe that anyone who dares have an opinion other than their own is the Anti-Christ, and should have the banhammer crashed down upon their skull for simply sharing an idea that they see as being contradictory to their own. But I digress, I wouldn't want to be a part of such a community anyway, and neither should you. 

Yeah that's why when I caught wind that I was unwanted here I was fully prepared to leave and never post again.  The last thing I want to do is post where I'm not wanted.

Nightstar699

Quote from: Drakon on April 06, 2012, 08:33:22 am
Quote from: Nightstar699 on April 06, 2012, 08:30:42 am
And that is why so many forums nowadays have such awful reputations, for the dictatorship-esque staff that believe that anyone who dares have an opinion other than their own is the Anti-Christ, and should have the banhammer crashed down upon their skull for simply sharing an idea that they see as being contradictory to their own. But I digress, I wouldn't want to be a part of such a community anyway, and neither should you. 

Yeah that's why when I caught wind that I was unwanted here I was fully prepared to leave and never post again.  The last thing I want to do is post where I'm not wanted.

But on another note, I already miss being AWAAAAA!!!. I had already grown to hold that title very near and dear to my non-existent heart.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...