Rockman 4 Minus Infinity [hack]

Started by jpx72, April 15, 2012, 01:32:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jpx72

Well I only exchanged the eprom contents on my old repro so...yes.

Elrinth

We've already said it doesn't work with powerpak, but would it maybe work with everdrive n8?

fireball87

Everdrive N8 has the same problem, only 512KB of PRG.

nerdynebraskan

I had my first taste of this today, and I loved it. It's so awesome seeing enemies from all the Mega Man games all thrown together like this. Even though I've only seen two of the stages so far, I'm already in love. The mini-boss of Shadow Man riding a giant robot frog in Toad Man's stage was really cool. And Shadow Man's "ninja" escape after destroying his frog mount was pretty clever.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

Manticora90

I know that this Topic is old. But I don't why People like this Game. Its Hard as Hell. I think the man that did this game was under Drugs or Something else to make a shit game like this. This is not a game that makes fun, because I have try to play it, but Its to hard as hell. I Think some People don't know how to make a Game they think that all People like to play games Hard as Hell. A game must be normal not difficult as hell that you don't can beat. 

P

These kind of hacks are often hard as hell. I guess they are often done by people that played the games so much already that they aren't that challenging anymore, and wants more of the same game.

MaxXimus

I'm sure the game was intended for an audience that thought the difficulty of other rockman games was too low. Nonetheless everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Perhaps you should check out theintro thread in off topic and introduce yourself.

AMacias

In Aliexpress they are selling an MMC3 version of this game, uses a PocketGames boards, and supports a lot of memory...

aliexpress.com/item/New-arrival-8-bit-60-pinsTV-game-card-Megaman-Minus-World-with-battery-memory/32624901562.html

BaconBitsKing