Wii U Miyamoto's last system?

Started by petik1, April 21, 2012, 08:02:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Parodius Duh

Quote from: petik1 on April 29, 2012, 07:20:30 pm
Hey, rumor has it the Yakuza was involved.

Its well documented that Gen Tsushima, a father of three working in the tourism industry, accidentally struck Gunpei Yokoi after he had gotten out of his car to inspect damage from rear ending a truck on the Hokuriku Expressway.

No Yakuza were involved in his death.

FamicomRetroGamer

May 01, 2012, 06:04:09 am #16 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 06:16:30 am by FamicomRetroGamer
Well, this really isn't the time for a Nintendo member to be thinking about retirement but making N's profitable and turning Wii 2 into something really good.

By the way, Xbox 360, PS3 and PSP are probably the last current consoles I'll own, 'cos next gen consoles I won't bother as 360 and PS3 seem to have reached the limit of what a console is able to serve.

I might buy Wii for Dragon Ball's Revenge of Piccolo Daimao.

L___E___T

Miyamoto isn't gonna leave anytime soon - there are many reasons why this is true.  I think it's daft to suggets otherwise, personally,
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

FamicomRetroGamer

Physical or digital, the present's moving towards digital era and someday we'll just have digital content, besides, digital games have their positives which for example, they run faster than from a disc.

The negative is that there's no case, manual or disc, which I really like it.