What Kinnikuman Hack is this?

Started by Parodius Duh, May 22, 2012, 03:21:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Parodius Duh

Anyone ever seen this hack before or know where to find it?

http://famicomcafe.blog47.fc2.com/page-1.html

Also, the owner of this blog is the guy that owns the Monster Party AND Strider Famicom prototypes.....if anyone feels like asking him anything.....

Also just look through his blog, hes got some incredible stuff but unfortunately I cant read Japanese.....Hes even got a Famicom Disk System 50-in-1 custom multicart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dire 51

Quote from: Parodius Duh on May 22, 2012, 03:21:01 amAlso, the owner of this blog is the guy that owns the Monster Party AND Strider Famicom prototypes.....if anyone feels like asking him anything.....

"if anyone feels like asking him anything"... That's a loaded suggestion if I ever heard one.

Okay then, I'll ask this:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you dump both protos?

If he says no (as I'm expecting him to), at least how about a video walkthrough of the entire MP proto? I've already seen enough to intrigue me (such as a Planet of the Apes parody instead of ol' Pumpkinhead), and I would at least like to know what else was changed.

manuel

He won't do any of this.
In his blog he wrote that he'll only show the first level and never anything after it.

Parodius Duh

Hey Manuel, can you translate what that kinnikuman hack is exactly?

manuel

The title in the youtube video is "Akuma kishi jankuman" -> Devil Knight Junkman  :crazy:

jpx72

Quote from: Parodius Duh on May 22, 2012, 03:21:01 am
Hes even got a Famicom Disk System 50-in-1 custom multicart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANyone know anything about THIS?

Dire 51

Quote from: manuel on May 22, 2012, 05:19:38 pmHe won't do any of this.
In his blog he wrote that he'll only show the first level and never anything after it.

While I respect that it's now his property and he's free to do whatever he wants with it... dude's a tool. He should have just kept it to himself, but no, he has to act like a douchebag with his little "video tease."

UglyJoe

A tool, really?  I think that some information is better than no information.

Dire 51

Sure, some info is better than no info. That in itself wouldn't be so bad, but his little "Enjoy the tease, suckers! It's all you'll ever see, because I have it and you don't! I'm never going to let anyone else see the rest! Nyah nyah!" bit is what elevates him to the level of "tool" in my book.

I'll save my "it belongs in a museum" rant, though.

Parodius Duh

Quote from: 80sFREAK on May 23, 2012, 03:54:51 am
Quote from: jpx72 on May 23, 2012, 01:45:27 am
Quote from: Parodius Duh on May 22, 2012, 03:21:01 am
Hes even got a Famicom Disk System 50-in-1 custom multicart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANyone know anything about THIS?

As about prototypes - proof pic of PCB or GTFO!

Looks like he is repro maker... or one of his friends

another repro... and i know cheap suitable donor

Yeah if you translate the blog he fully explains that they are repros that he buys from someone in Japan, nonetheless its cool these exist and the knowledge to make it is out there. That Ninja Kai game is either an all new title or possibly an unknown unreleased game?

Drakon

Quote from: Dire 51 on May 23, 2012, 07:27:59 am
Sure, some info is better than no info. That in itself wouldn't be so bad, but his little "Enjoy the tease, suckers! It's all you'll ever see, because I have it and you don't! I'm never going to let anyone else see the rest! Nyah nyah!" bit is what elevates him to the level of "tool" in my book.

I'll save my "it belongs in a museum" rant, though.

Parodius Duh

anyone know anything about that "Ninja Kai" game above? I tried to translate his page and all I could gather is that this might be a new homebrew....